8 | party |

JADEN.

it's another damn Saturday. I have practice like almost every day and it's so tiring.

I wake up and do the usual.

I always text scar first thing tho, and today my friend invited me to a party so I'm planning on going with her.

*texts*
Jaden:
hey good morning ma!! today I have bball practice so I can't go over. I'll text u later tho if ur awake lol I love u❤️❤️
-
*Scarlet*
I wake up at 10:30, it's another Saturday and I'm feeling drenched since yesterday I had an argument with my friend about her flirting with Jaden. I check my socials and Jaden texts me every morning, and I do too.

I texted him back also sending him 20 bucks to eat something before he gets to practice.

I head downstairs and my mom is at the gym with my dad. Sophia is still sleeping since she was at a concert with jayla.

I eat some avocado toast with a smoothie, which was really good.

I get a text from Jaden that says, "oh yeah scar!! My friend invited me for a party later and I was wondering if u wanna go after my practice?:)"

Ofc I said yea, I have this new dress I've been dying to wear. I decide to wake up Sophia and hang with her since we haven't in a while. Jaden told me the party started at 6:30, so we have some time to spare.

"SOPHHH WAKE UP DIOS MIO" I said slapping her with pillows. "ok ok leave me alone I'm up damn" She literally is wearing what she wore yesterday, and smells like alcohol. Ew.

"ok well since I can drive now let's go somewhere so we can hang out! And shower please u stink like badu-" "SHUT THE HELL UP" she yells and cuts me off. I flip her off and close the door.

Around 12:30 I finish getting ready and wait for Sophia, I'm wearing a casual outfit since I'm gonna dress up later.

*OUTFIT*
—————————————————————————
I decide to get us Starbucks first. And then head to the mall since I wanna buy some heels and jewelry.

Around 3:30 we finish shopping and taking pictures and we even went to the arcade. I drive home and have 3 hours to get ready so I take a shower.

I choose a black silk dress with black strap heel and gold jewelry.

I do my hair in a neutral way, to do a clean look and do my hair in a nice way.

Me and Jaden are on call getting ready for the past hour. 

He tells me he will pick me up at 5:00 I don't really know why so early. But I pick a purse out and tell my parents we're going to a party, but I have life360 and I don't care cause I don't do any stuff.
——————————————————————————