17 | baseball |

It was a week after the trip. I remember I was really jet lagged that the next day I spent it all sleeping.

Today Jaden does have a baseball game and I'm going. It's at 4:00 and right now it is 1:17.

I was on my phone til Jaden calls

CALL
__________
hey ma

Hey jay

what are you doing?

nothing I'm on my phone

ur lame

No ur lame

fine but you wanna come over?

No

pleaseee ma

I'm just kidding jay I'll be there

ok byee I love youuu

i love u more jay

END OF CALL
______________

after he hanged up i went downstairs to tell my parents. "hey mom can I got to Jessies house?"

"yeah scar are you gonna stay there till his game starts tho?" my mom asked. "hmm I'll see"

"ok scar if you aren't come back so we can drive to his game" my mom said sitting down on the couch. "ok mom!"

i headed upstairs and asked Soph if she wanted to come but she was on a call with jayla. "JAYLA!" I exclaimed. "ew scar" Jayla said sarcastically. "ew Jayla" I said back with my tongue out.

"ok scar what do you want?!" Sophia said. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with me to jessi's house?"  I asked. "Yea let me change"

"ok I'm leaving soon. BYE JAYLA SEE U LATERR LOVE U" I yelled walking out of her room.

I went to my room and I changed into some black shorts and one of jadens shirts. I put my hair into a ponytail and put on my dunks , i got my phone and bag aswell. I put on my 'jaden' necklace and some earrings.

I went to Sophia's room and told her we're leaving so we both walked down stairs and since it was kinda hot we drove in our golf cart.

I knocked on the door and daelo answered the door. "DAEEE!!" "SCARR!!" Daelo said running to give me a hug. "hey dae I missed you !!" I said putting him down. "I missed you too scar we haven't played Fortnite in awhile" he said as I closed the door walking in.

"I know daelo we can play tommorow if you want?" I said going to the kitchen. "yess!' He exclaimed going to the couch.

"hey kiddos!" Jess said. "hi jessi!" Soph and me said. "how have you girls been doing?" She asked while she was making something. "I've been doing good!" Sophia said. "that's good to hear! Do you guys want some of the food I'm making?" She asked.

"ooh I do!" I said. "ok bug! What about you baby?" She asked Sophia. "no I'm good I'm going to jaylas room!"

As I was waiting for her to serve me I heard footsteps coming down. And I figured who.