14 | date |

It was our 4th day in our trip and Today the family decided to have a parents night and the teens go somewhere else.

I checked my phone and it was about 10:30 so I assumed the rest are asleep. I go on my phone for a while but then Jay woke up.

"morning jay" I said fluffing his hair. "morning scar" he said in his morning voice. "u slept like a damn pig last night dude"

He actually did, he was knocked out and I was basically getting pushed off the bed. "my bad I was tired as hell and my body couldn't any more" he said as he went on his phone.

Me and him talked for a while about stupid stuff and I decided to take a shower.

^FIT^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

^FIT^

As I got out of the bathroom I went to the other 'room' and chilled with Sophia and Javon.

"dude Javon stop looking at those thirst trap edits of yourself"

"no because I look hella hot and I'm not even gonna deny it" he replied. "lemme see" I said as I grabbed his phone. "DUDE THIS EDIT HAS YOU AND LOLA IM CRYING" I laughed and I swear I saw the light cause of how much I was laughing.

Javon and me laughed a lot too and he pushed me so I pushed him back and I started beautify him up with my pillow. "fuck you bitch" I said as I got up and fixed my hair.

I went to the other bed and daelo asked to play some roblox so of course I agreed. "DUDE DAELO I SUCK AT THIS GAME CMON" I said raging because I did.

"scar you have to practice and you'll master it trust me" he said with his dumb smile but it's ok cause I will try not to break my phone.

Me and him played for a solid 20 minutes till Jaden came into the room from being at the parents room. Daelo went with Sophia because they were gonna watch their favorite movie.

"hey Jay" I said as I finished my makeup. "hey ma" he said kissing my cheek. "what did your parents say what they were doing later?"

"They said they were going too a bar or like a double date sorta thing. I don't really care because me and you can go somewhere else too" me and him planned on going to this little ice cream place later.

We all then left the hotel room to meet up with the rest. We decided to have a brunch somewhere near. I'm guessing the hotel restaurant tho.

"hey kiddos wherever you guys sat last time is where you're sitting again" my dad said. We all headed to the car and obviously, me and Jaden were in the back.

I rested my head on his shoulder while he rubbed my thigh. I snapped some pictures without him noticing so I'm lucky.

We arrived at the restaurant and it was very fancy I would say. We had a 7 minute wait but that wasn't much.

We sat in this nice area with a view of the ocean. The waitress as a tall lady with beautiful blonde hair. She looked around my moms age, I'm guessing she is the owner of the place guessing because her name is in the restaurant name.

Me and Jaden where playing tic tac to while waiting for the food. I got some sushi since we're at a sushi place obviously.

FAST FOWARD 1 HOUR AFTER FINISHING

After we were all finished up, it was about 3:05 so we headed back to the hotel and me, jayla, Sophia, Javon and Jaden wanted to go to the pool.

When we got to the hotel room we all changed into our swim wear and went up the hotel to the pool.

There was hardly anyone other than some nice old ladies chatting. I placed my things while the rest were barely getting in the pool but knowing Jaden and Javon they had to jump in.

"CANONBALL" jaden yelled. He made a big splash like a huge one. "CMON SCAR JUMP IN!" Javon yelled but obviously I wasn't.

"NO IM NOT GOING TO JAVON" I walked toward the pool but little did I know Sophia was behind me. "SOPHIA!" I yelled as I was pushed into the pool. I was not mad but I was laughing the whole time.

Me and jayla were swimming until Jaden appeared behind me lifting me up placing me on his shoulders. Javon did the same to jayla. We were gonna chicken fight and I'm a god at this.

"ALRIGHT CHICKEN FIGHT IN THREE TWO ONE!" Sophia yelled. I immediately starting grabbing jayla by the back and twisting her till she fell. And of course she did and so did Javon.

"see you can't beat me! I'm just too good" I said getting off jaden's shoulders. "fine if your sooo good match me then scar" Javon said. Shit.

Jaden pulled me on his shoulders again and jayla placed Javon on her shoulders. Sophia counted down. "3..2...1... go!"

Javon quickly grabbed my arm pulling me but I got a hold of his shoulders pushing him back but he grabbed me and pulled me in with him.

"JAVON I STILL WON!" I laughed getting up from the water. "whateverrr" he groaned.

Me and jayla and Sophia were playing in the water and took some pictures and stuff, Javon came so me and him we're playing thumb wars.

Me and him played for like 8 minutes till Jaden came. "Javon you only won because you have strong hands" I exclaimed because that is the reason. "yeah your just reassuring yourself" he yelled from the pool.

"wanna go in the hot tub ma?" Jaden asked grabbing my hand. "nooo can we play mermaids pleaseee" "fine but I wanna be the one who just sits down all day!" Jaden said. "Ok ok but me and Sophia will be the pretty ones" i walked over asking them if they're want to play and they said yes.

Javon asked and I agreed cause I'm so nice.

AFTER PLAYING MERMAIDS

When we were done I went to the hot tub with Jaden. Me and him were talking about school coming up and other stuff.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I placed my leg in his. He was rubbing my back but it kinda felt good cause my back has been hurting since Javon and me were boxing.

Jayla and Sophia were kind of like... cuddling? I'm happy for them tho! I got out and dried off. We all headed back to the hotel but we were at the pool for a good 2 hours.

I got ready and put my dress back on, I put a little more makeup because Jaden wanted to take me somewhere.

I chilled in bed until it was about 5:45. The family then said they were going out so me, Jaden, Sophia, Javon, jayla and daelo were in the hotel room.

"hey ma, you look... hot" Jaden said. "thanks Jay, you look hot yourself as well" I told him ruffling his hair.

Jaden told the others we were going out and they agreed. Me and him left and took a key card, when we left it was about 6:00. Me and him walked instead of driving, but if we wanted we could use a rental or something.

Me and him arrived at the place.
________
CLIFD HANGER IK BUT IM SO BUSY BUT THIS TOOK TWO DAYS IMMA CRY

jaden Walton.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें