Part 2🌛

Naaz:Ha maa , hanji....areh buss abhi bahar nikli hu....nehi .....areh mat karo mama ko phone, main cab book karlungi.....abhi kaise karu,ap pehle phone to rakho.....hanji.....maa ,papa ko sambhal Lena please.... hanji bye...love you.

Naaz looked to her phone screen with the picture of her father,mother and her displayed.

Naaz:Papa I'm sorry....but pakka manalungi main apko.... dekhna ekdin u'll feel proud of me.... I'm sorry...(a fresh tear rolled down her eyes)

Whatever maybe there current circumstances he is her dad and she loves him and she knows he does too,may what happen, her existence wouldn't be there if he was not there, even the dress she is wearing currently is bought by his money.How would she deny that man then?She has been brought up by best things, she should be grateful and she is.But how does it matter if she forgets of her own.For god's sake she is 25 and for once she should think about herself. The day she made a choice of being an actress she could actually do it Canada but her father's presence would be fruitful, and in India being several pageant winner in Canada which she did secretly although everytime her father got to know she was locked in her room for three days and was slapped brutally,but still being a a pageant winner from Canada, she was privileged but not so,she was offered few webseries but on cost of doing bold and nude scenes which she didn't agree and later she finally got roped into a daily soap . While she gave the audition when she was in a visit to his mamaji's place . During the audition the director himself wasn't present which she found auckward but that hardly mattered to her once she got appreciation from the scrip writer and producer.
And now currently she was infront of the Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, all alone with two of her trolly bags and one big tote bag with sunglasses on booking a cab.

Shehnaaz:Bhaiyaa....thora help kardo...hayee mere se uth nehi raha yeh.

She said to the cab driver once she tried putting up the trolley to put in the into the boot.Soon with the help of the cab driver who was kind enough to help her , she settled her luggage and went to the back seat to release a tiring sigh.

Cab driver:Didi aap mantri ji ke ghar ja rehe ho?

Naaz:Huh? Mantri ji ...woh kon?

Cab driver:Areh Keshab ji....aap ka location toh unke ghar ka hi dikha raha hai?!

Naaz:Oh!!! Haan haan...unke ghar jana hai.

Can driver:Wasee kon lagte hai wo apke ?( The curious cab driver asked while driving to the location)

Naaz:.Mamaji hai mere.

Cab driver:Acha acha...wasee abhi toh woh prachar ke liye dusre rajya gaye hai...apko pata hai.

Naaz:Hanji pata hai.
Jaldi jaldi karo bhaiya.... hayee 9 baj chuke hai....Preeti bhabi wait kar rehi hogi mere liye ....shit!

Soon they reached and Naaz payed the cab and she payed the curious cab driver. Soon she entered into the complex and she called someone

Naaz:Ha bhabi...buss abhi pohchi....areh nehi nehi...ap mat aao....konsa building... building nehi....ghar....oh acha acha...hanji....ha ha ....aa rehi hu.

Naaz looked at the complex and then turned herself towards the back and went to the guard.

Naaz : Guard dada, main na keshab ji ka bhanji hu, woh idhr nayi nayi ayi hu, filhal unke doosre ghar jana hai but abhi 1-2 ghante mein aa jaungi...aap yeh luggages ka dhyan rakhenge please.

She kept her luggage which was well locked with the guards and left to the tote bag crossing the road she hoped onto the same place where the cab driver left her and looked at the two storey house with rich exterior.She was welcomed by Preeti bhabi and her bhai , Arjun.

Naaz:Bhaiyaa yeh Ghar ka kya scene hai...I thought ki complex mein rehte o aap sab...maa ne bhi toh yeh bola

Arjun:Areh woh flat bhi humara hai....jab dad ka mood kharab ho jata hai toh woh akele uss flat mein chale jate hai rehne.

Naaz:Areh.... Preeti bhabi...baitho na idhr...baat karte hai...apse toh bohot Kam mili hu main.

Preeti:Naaz tu toh aur pyaari ho chuki hai...kya baat hai...wasee when's ur shooting starting?

Naaz:4 din mein . Main jaldi aayi coz idhr sab kuch set bhi toh karna hai.

Preeti: Ha ha sahi kiya.... dinner karle pehle fir tujhe tera flat dikha dungi...

Naaz:Hanji ..sahi hai.

Soon they had there dinner and went to the flat and there she got another information, her mother actually bought the two bedroom flat for her.
Well a two bedroom furnished apartment in posh area of Mumbai costs more than crores.Not that they didn't have the eligibility to buy, they ofcourse belong to the elite class even in Canada,but her maa got it,also her father doesn't know....that tells her she may have sold her diamond necklaces and emptied one of her bank account.And she wasn't happy with it, she always loved to earn by herself. The pageant money, she saved it all, she thought to buy a new car with the money she got. And she will buy it in Mumbai, although she may not be able to drive her father's Lee Cooper or the Benz she was gifted by her father for her birthday and missing her birthday to be precise for being in a trip to Moscow for buisness.She called her mom and the call went unanswered. She didn't try more incase the phone falls in her father's hnad.She scrolled to car dekho.com to see cars and she chose a car.Tomorrow she will go for the car with Meeti which she informed just after she finalised her mind. Excited for her first buy, ofcourse she wouldn't get it tomorrow itself she would need a minimum of two weeks, with all these thoughts she drifted to sleep preparing herself for Sunday.

_______________________________________

Acha suno... iss ka aur ek chapter ayega aaj and kal se Soulmates ka update pakka....and time mile toh aaj hi dungi.❤️ Sorry kal ke liye
Nehi toh u guys know I never miss to give updates.Sorry.😚

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸