Part 11😶

Preeti was adamant to know what's in her not so baby brother's head. His concern and care were only for his people - his mom, his sister, his old friends and partially maybe for Arjun too- which he doesn't intend to show. But Naaz being a girl who he had known for less than a week , the care he was showing conveyed something different. Sidhanth is not a person to lie often, he does when he knows no harm will me made. Also not to miss how fast and nervously he was speaking concluded that Naaz was not just a mere person to concern or care for. Preeti knowing how Naaz is , she was happy if there was something to bloom between. She won't mind shipping SidNaaz rather she'll be the happiest.On the other hand Naaz was irritated, irritated because she was listening to his orders. Although her concious mind hated taking orders but whenever Sidhnath does, she feel it's good for her and his orders is for her benefit - which she never felt. Unknowingly she was going against her conscious mind when with Sidhanth. She should rather focus on her work, she should serve the purpose why she came to here. Soon her phone rang with her mom (NM)calling

NM: Bacha kaisi hai tu?

Naaz: Bohot achi...aap batao....sab sehi Hain na? Papaji kaise hai?

NM: Abhi tak to thik hai...par pata nehi kitne din tak rehenge....unko jab pata chalega ki tu acting karne gayi hain India.....

Naaz: Shubh shubh bolo....maa....maine na kuch socha hai!?

NM: Ab kuch utt patang chize karne ka soch rehi hai toh main pehli hi mana kar rehi hu! Bol hi mat!

Naaz: Nehi waise kuch nehi....main buss yeh bol rehi thi ki...matlab Papa ka ye bolu ki meko yaha pe koi course karna hai! Fir.....

NM: Thappad marungi! Jhoot bolegi!?

Naaz: Areh toh aur koi option hai kya? Ap jitna bol debe ho meko toh feeling aa rehi hai jaise hi papa ko pata chalega...woh yeha se meko utha ke leke jayenge...aur mama ke ghar rehe rehi hu bolke kitne time Tak reh paungi? Zyda se zyda aur 2-3 hafte!?! Aap bolo.... jhel lenge papaji ka gussa aap! Pata hai mujhe....but unka action aap pe nehi merepe niklega....aur woh usse bhi zyda dangerous hoga! Kya pata Canada jate hi uss Nitin se shaadi karade!

NM: Beta dekh...jo hoga dekha jayega....abhi ka soch...jhoot mat bol chahe situation jo bhi ho....

Naaz:But maa aap....apko bura bhala sunna padega meri wajah se.....

NM: Tab ki baat baad mein karte hai.... bata dinner done?

Naaz: Nehi buss abhi karungi!

She continued her usual talks with her mom and once she was done the first thing she did was to call Preeti. The call went unanswered and thus she didn't call again as it was already late. With stepping onto a new day she was getting ready as Sweety looking at Nishant! Hell why? Because Sidhanth said something last day and she was trying to know whether Nishant was a bad guy or not!. But who's he to say and why do your heart unknowingly listen to him? Hell hell hell Naaz ! Concerntrate on script! Soon she was called for her act! Sweety and Agastya would meet in the episode they are shooting. Sweety and Agastya were in a wedding ceremony. Naaz was looking heavenly in a bright pink saree with sleeveless golden blouse and Sidhanth just didn't find worth to look at anyone else. Naaz noticed it and she was about to ask him when Arman shot was taken but his sound came!

Sidhanth: Up for the meet! Sweety you have to pass through Agastya and touching elbow! I repeat only elbow!

The scene was soon shot and Sidhanth's eyes were all over the arm of her which was to be touched by Agastya's urf Arman!

Sweety: Yaar ab aap kon ho! Subhe se dhakke khaye Jaa rehi hu! Kabhi apne mom se kabhi Prerna se . Abhi aap!

Agastya was numb to react to her. He was lost in Sweety's beauty, her innocence and her sweet voice.

Agastya: Sorry I didn't mean it! Tum kahi Jaa rehi thi kya?

Sweety: Ajeeb insaan ho aap! Nehi toh why would I walk? Acha bye....

She tend to leave when Agastya came infront of her.

Agastya: Naam jan sakta hu?

Sweety: Sweety! Sweety Sharma! Aap?

Agastya: Agastya Roy......( He held out her hand for a handshake)

Sweety: Agr kismat mein hain toh jab fir milenge tab karlenge....filhal ke liye bye.....

She went away!

Sidhanth: CUT ! CUT ! CUT!

Arman: Hey man! Thik tha kya?

Sidhanth: Umm...yah....thik hi tha....but I'm not up for an average performance.... we'll have a re-take.
But before that....luch break guys!

Naaz was about to leave the set when she was pulled by someone at a corner. Her back hit with the cold wall due to her almost backless blouse and her front clashed with Sidhanth's hard chest! Before she could speak,

Sidhanth: Shushhhh!!!!!  Preeti call pe hai! Baat karo!( He gave the phone to her then moved to her side)

Naaz: Hanji di.... I did....raat ho gayi thi na so I didn't....idhr aa gayi fir.....oh....haa...ok...ok....ji baat ki hai maine....for sure.... Di...woh main kya bol rehi thi, apne inko , matlab Sidhanth ji ko bola hai to drop me......oh....nehi nehi....No problem...Ok.... Hanji...Bye!

Sidhanth : Kya bola Preeti ne?

Naaz : Mamaji ne dinner pe bulaya hai! And apko bhi aana hai!

Sidhanth: U don't trust me?

Naaz: Kyu?

Sidhanth: U wouldn't have questioned her then?

Naaz: When?

Sidhanth: Abhi pucha na tumne whether she had actually asked me to drop you !

Naaz: Areh woh.....main toh kal hi puchti....

Sidhanth: Same thing! U don't trust me right?

Naaz: Agr trust na karti...I wouldn't have travelled with you alone at night hours. But apne aise khicha na meko!.....hayee main Darr hi gayi thi!

Sidhanth: Oh sorry! Mujhe kya pata tha that u are a craven!

Naaz: No no! Mister u are highly mistaken! U don't even know how much spunky I am! U know what....aaj rat mere ghar.... horror movie! Let's see who's a pigeon hearted.!

Sidhanth: What does one gets when she/ he wins! ?

Naaz: Whatever the winner asks for!

Sidhanth: Darling u don't even know me....I never fail to win! Be aware!

Naaz: Filhaal u should be aware of the   mice running in my stomach! Aap chalenge mere sath?

Sidhanth: Kaha jana hai abhi?

Naaz:  Areh lunch ke liye....Wohi apne Jo bola kal....Manoj ka dukkan...waha Jana hai! Ap nehi jayenge?

Sidhanth: Tum waha khane jaogi? It's not a high standard restraunt! Buss ek chhota sa....

Naaz: Uff... bola na ...jo bhi hai....it should be clean....baki doesn't matter....abhi chalte hai please....

She dragged him out of the set and they kept on walking till the time there lunch place came.

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸