Part 25👤

Sidhanth's gaze was broken by Naaz's words. He smiled gently at Meeti who couldn't remove her gaze from him. He excused himself and sat in the couch. Naaz was frowning by the way Meeti was drooling over Sidhanth. Indeed he's hot but why is she checking out? She pulled Meeti to the kitchen.

Naaz: Aab hata bhi de nazre....(she smacked him)

Meeti: Yaar tu na doctor ko dikha; how can you resist his charm dude? Matlab banda hot hai; u know what usne mujhe hug bhi kiya....oh my God!!!!!

Meeti started hugging herself dramatically. Naaz was jealous bearing he hugged her and adding fuel to the fire was that Meeti was so crazy for him. She pulled Meeti to a bone crashing hug so that she could remove Sidhanth's touch.

Naaz: Le aab meri feeling le ....

Meeti: Oh.... Jealousy huh?

She said hugging her more tightly, they both continued hugging eachother and laughing there heart out. Indeed they were best of friends.
Sidhanth came and saw them laughing and hugging. Meeti saw Sidhanth and smirked at herself.

Meeti: Beta banda abhi tak tera huya bhi nehi aur abhi se possessive huh?
(Sidhanth heard it and he stopped, hiding behind the refrigerator,he tried to listen her answer)

Naaz: Bhakk! Possessive.....fosessive nehi; aise kaise tu ek ajnabi ko hug karsakti hai ? Aur kar bhi li tune; fir bhi best friend wali hug hi best honi chahiye naki uss Sidhanth ka! ( She said backing off).... katori de cheeni wali; chai mein dalna hai....( She got engrossed in making tea for Sidhanth)

Meeti noticed how Sidhanth hid behind the refrigerator and a small smile crept his face when Naaz got jealous. She smirked at herself and got out only to get bumped by Sidhanth who was practically running to the living.

Meeti: I'm so sorry....

Sidhanth: It's okay

Meeti: Kuch chahiye kya?

Sidhanth: Huh nehi....Pani...Pani milega?

Meeti: Areh why not...aap baithiye na.....

Sidhanth: Woh uh...Naaz!( He said scratching his back neck)

Meeti: Naaz?

Sidhanth: I mean where is she? ( He fumbled)

Meeti: oh! Aa rehi hai buss....

Naaz: ( she fake cleared throat) Pesh hai Naaz Dhillion ka famous Chai!
( She kept yeh tray infront of him)

Sidhanth: Oh really?(he chuckled)

Naaz: Yes Sir!( She said in a fun way)

Sidhanth: Someone's in a good mood today! Huh?

Naaz: Na hone ke wajah?( She sat beside him and passed him the cup)

Sidhanth: Nehi....bilkul hona chahiye

Meeti glanced at her phone when she went to the living for the second time ; It was 12:45. Naaz and Sidhanth was so engrossed in themselves that they forgot they had to leave for his home. Sidhanth couldn't stop himself from asking Naaz how her crush proposed her in middle school and how she rejected it. On the way hand Naaz couldn't stop laughing knowing how Sidhanth was beaten by his Dad when he threatened Preeti's friends thinking they were some road side loafers.

Meeti (she fake cleared throat): I'm sorry guys but Aunty Ghar pe wait kar rehi hogi so......( She said coming out of her room)

Naaz: (she looked at the watch and gasped seeing the time) Hayee! Siyappa! Kitna late hogaya! Chalo Sidhanth ji....( She pulled him from the couch and pushed towards the gate) Bye Meeti! Main pohoch ke call kar dungi!