Part 6😇

Naaz after knowing about the name of her director didn't keep her calm and eneded up searching him.
All she read was he had taken a break from Bollywood for a different experience also not to mention he had been linked up with few of the female names of the industries. There were pictures of it too. She was not taken aback by the attention he gets from female being a director, his good looks were enough to bring him even males too. Naaz imagined how would her gay friend Vishal (don't kill me for this-but I have a different feeling for masi😅) react after meeting such a hotty boy-oh no no girl he is such a matured grown up man. Also she had asked Preeti not to disclose of her being the actress of 'Ek Zindagi' to Sidhanth.

With all these new statistics about her director she got ready for her 1st day of shooting. Being excited all night her sleep broke at 5:00 and she paced around her house to choose an attire. Finally she wore a Indian dress, a skirt with a kurti pairing with oxidised earing which were her favourite, remembering how her maa told to start everything new and good doing traditional practices and accordingly putting on Indian dress.
Naaz may not be in good terms with her papaji but her heart goes to him whenever he holds her in a tight hug. That's what a father daughter love is right? We get angry and annoyed but finally give up getting a peck on a forehead and recieving blessing with a smile. She called her papaji on Wednesday and had a small talk casually as he wasn't aware of the purpose she was in India.

Naaz had to leave for her shoot by 7:00. She had already asked Preeti not to get bothered but anyways Preeti couldn't control herself for making breakfast for her nanad/ sister. Also Arjun would drop her to shoot for the first day.Naaz still didn't have a team although once she tell her problem he would arrange it. But currently she didn't need any of it so she didn't tell.

Soon she was in her vanity getting decked up for the promo. She had to wear a simple grey kurti with matching pants to it. On her first day of shoot she made a good bond with her makeup artist-Komolika and her hair dresser- Nishant.Naaz got ready and went to the set which had a backdrop. Her eyes fell on Sidhanth who was decked up in a pastel blue shirt with brown pants. He looked even more handsome and attractive with glasses on . But his rude behaviour with the crew made her nose scrunched.

Sidhanth: Kaha hai tumhari heroine?....shoot 5min mein shuru hone wala hai...bulao koi yaar..... ladkiya time pe aye..hahahaha....unki ego hurt hoti hai.....yaar bulao tum...kaha hai lead actress? 1kilo makeup zyda thopegi toh trp zyda nehi milega hume.....

Naaz was irritated by his indirect taunts to her . She went and patted him. Sidhanth looked back at her and boy he was so lost in her does eyes, angelic face and red cheeks. Her not so perfect Indian look was glowing but her talks made him come to the world.

Naaz: Shoot shuru hone mein 3min baaki hai... and make-up use karna ...this is a rule made by u guys and not us....I wouldn't mind to act without makeup.

Sidhanth: Tum?....what are u doing here?

Naaz: Apko sab kuch pata haina .... atleast apke behaviour se toh yehi lagta hai...but I concern u don't know about the female lead . I'm the female lead and please it's time... shoot start kare.....

Sidhanth was getting impressed by her. The fact that he would be close to her everyday and will get to see her everyday was enchanting and soothing too him. He was excited to see her as an actress and also the real Naaz.Soon the shooting Started for the promo. We people just see a 1min 45 second promo but truly it take hours to make the promo. It includes the hard work of every people present in the set. The storyline of 'Ek zindagi' includes the hardships a relationship goes through just because it's a second marriage and age difference. It's a problem embedded in the society which we forsee almost everyone.
Sidhanth being an amazing director, who had always bileved in showing real life stories, had helped the story and script writer in the plot. He was the first to give the plan even.

The promo was shot individually first by Naaz who took 2 shots. Later it was Arman who was the male lead . Sidhanth was amazed by Naaz's perfomance. He knew it's her first acting gig and her doing so well made him feel so proud. He was convinced that she was different and he had to have a good interest in a her in a positive way. The way she stood against his rude behaviour made him smile cheekily while she shot for the promo.

Naaz's Part (As Sweety):
Ek Zindagi: Zindegi ek hoti hai....hum yehi mante hai....parantu sach kuch aur hai....hum kayi zindagiya zite hai....afsos hum yaad nehi kar pate hai....but unme se ek zindagi aisa hota hai jo baki logo ko chu jate hai.... kaafi unscientific baate hai....but kya hum aaj tak yeh jaan paye hai mard kyu baacha paida nehi kar pate hai.

Arman's Part( As Agastya) :
Aisa hi kuch pyaar mein hota hai. Ek ladki ya ladka agar dusri shaadi karte hai kaafi tane sunne padte hai. Society doesn't see them as they see a newly married couple normally.Kyu? Kya woh rista normal nehi hai? Flings aur attraction ko kai baar hum pyaar samjhte hai aur shaadi karte hai...kaafi baari successful hote hai log jab adjustment zyda kar lete hai, but we fail in most times-which we comment as falling out of love. But sach toh yeh hai hum jisse pyaar karte hai usse kaise nafrat karre ? Aur toh aur kaise uss pyaar se bahar nikal aye?

Soon Sweety and Agastya came together holding hands with eachother looking at eachother. Sidhanth was burning from insides by seeing her looking at other boy and hold hands made him curse at the situation so much and even that innocent co-actor who was even married.

Sweety and Agastya looked at eachother :
Agastya: Aisa hi kuch hai humari kahani. Sweety dusri biwi hai meri.
Beintaha pyaar karta hu mein usse. Logo ke taane se pareshan ho chuke hai hum dono. Usse bhi barkar hai meri insecurity, 20 saal choti hai Sweety, but Sweety mera dhyan ek maa ki tarah rakti hai, shayad pyaar bhi karti hai. Kya hum saare problems ko harake eksath zindegi guzar payenge.

Sweety: Agastya Roy- mere pati hai . Pyaar ka pata nehi , izzat bohot karti hu. Yeh samaj mujhe ek dusri patni ka darza de chuki hai, jabki Agastya mujhe apna pehla pyaar manta hai!
Kiski baat manu mein? Samaj ke 1 crore logo ki baat yah fir Agastya- mere pati ki baat. Humari ya fir Sweety aur Agastya ki journey dekhne ke liye bane rehiye..(Together)Hum aa rehe hai.. 2April..Shaam 7:30 baaje Colours Pe!

The shoot ended and the team was in all claps for them. Sidhanth was adoring Naaz and Naaz looked at Sidhanth raising her eyebrow, asking how was she? To that Sidhanth replied by showing a hand of excellent. He coughed and looked at her again and pointed to the direction outside the set to her and then went away outside the set. Shehnaaz stood there confusingly but soon moved outside only to meet Sidhanth and his strong gaze on her .

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸