Part 20🍂

Sidhanth: ....I want to take this liking of me to further, and on a serious note! Ofcourse not hampering your career, rather I'll help you out in things, but favours aren't my cup of tea. And jitna main tumhe samjha hai, even u aren't a fan of favours. The attraction I have felt towards you is undeniable and something I have never felt in my whole life . Ghuma firake baat karna is not my nature; I'll come to the point! I want ' US' to give a chance.
(He directly came to the point. He is already 32; and in the society he lives in ; this is practically the age of a man to make family. But here he was single all by himself for past 2 years. Now that Naaz was in his life, he truly felt shivers at her touches, her face has an angelic glow; her nature is something he had only thought exist in a girl in his thoughtbook. Also not go forget the amount of attraction he has for Naaz is something he had never felt for anyone. His possessiveness, protectiveness, caring nature was only limited to his people- his family and Raghav; but with Naaz; the girl had just arrived in his life and he had already acquired all this for her. It's definitely something divine as his mother explained one after visiting a summer camp of BK. That day his mother explained of divine connection which is beyond the materialistic world and it comes unnanounced in everybody's life. And it's a once in a lifetime chance. After he felt the same with Naaz; he would never let her go)

Naaz: Main bolu?( She pouted pointing his fingers which were in her lips)

Sidhanth: Oh sorry!( He removed his hand )

Naaz wasn't prepare for this confession. Even if she had thought about this after he said he likes her and him kissing her cheek; so fast; she definitely didn't expect. But the fact is Naaz likes man who are straight forward and are ready to put there opinion even in the toughest of situation. A person with attitude. And wasn't Sidhanth the exact person she dreamt of all these years? Also he was one the handsome man she had ever come across; girls might be after him and here the man himself was trying to be with her! The man cares for her so much . How lucky did she get?
But it'll be so wrong to get into a relationship in haste just because he holds all the qualities she dreamt off  having in her partner and there's a queue of girls over the man . Feelings are important more than anything else in her life and she has always been a girl following her heart. If she dates Sidhanth now; the only reason she would date are the prior two. She didn't come to that phase that she would reciprocate his liking too. Ofcourse she likes him as a person but is that liking that way? Also she is in Mumbai to flourish her professional like, can this be a destraction for her? But Sidhanth cared about her profession elsewhere he wouldn't have scolded her in order of being a bit unprofessional on set. Whatever goes on; she would listen to her heart.

Sidhanth: Hey! I'm there...I have been waiting for you to speak! ( He patted her hand)

Naaz: Huh! Yes!

Sidhanth: So it's a yes then?( He asked with curiousity)

Naaz: Huh! No I mean...I need to tell you something.

Sidhanth: Whatever you wanna tell; I'm adamant of being beside you ( he holded her hand strongly)

Naaz: Are you obsessed with me?( Her mind questioned as he said the last words)

Sidhanth: I mean to say; u would have me beside you whenever you need!( He drew circles over her knuckles, gazing at her strongly and she blushed. He was innerly smiling)

Naaz: Umm.... Sidhanth ji...can we start this off as knowing eachother. Matlab I feel......main abhi relationship mein jaane ke liye ready nehi hu... Can we like.....( She fumbled on her words blushing)

Sidhanth: We can start of as Friends though? What's say? ( He put out his hand for a handshake before she could complete)

Naaz: Did you peep into my heart? Main na yehi bolne wali thi .....( She said like a innocent kid handshaking with him)

Sidhanth: I'm a part time channeller though!( He pulled his imaginary coller)

Naaz: Hain saachi?

Sidhanth: Your are such a kid Naaz! Ofcourse not! ( He smacked her head)

Naaz: Aau! Main baachi hu? Baachi ko koi yeh sab kehta hai kya?

Sidhanth: I'm glad you still have that innocence in you, u still are so pure in this faks world. U are unlike others and your the most unique person I have ever come across. Thank you for being you. ( He gazed at her holding her hand in his while Naaz blushed under his words) Also I'm not a fan of cherries but this one is my favourite
( He pulled her chair closer to him and brushed her blushing cheek)

Naaz pulled him to a hug , trying to cover up her blush. But practically this was there first hug. Sidhanth encircled his hand around her waist and she encircled her hand around his neck. There bodies was closer, radiating heat and sensation to there heart which was beating faster than ever. They both closed there eyes to feel the feeling of home in eachother's embrace when the door bell rang.

Naaz: I'll just come...( She moved back and stood up to leave to check who was on the door)

Sidhanth: Khana complete karo! I'll check ( he ordered her and she followed nodding her head. It was Preeti at the door with a jute bag)

Preeti: Oh Sidhanth! Yeh na tere liye kuch kapde hai; aaj shoot pe kaise jayega! Waise late nehi ho rehe ho tumlog? I thought tune abhi tak naha liya hoga! ( She came and sat in the chair opposite to Naaz, pointing to Sidhanth)

Sidhanth:Huh! I had to go fetch a brush around 7 in the morning!
Madam didn't have any! ( He nagged yet again, showing his displeasure of going to buy a brush)

Preeti: Don't do huh! U got drunk last night and behaved like a weirdo! God!  U made faces like a 5- year old asking for a candy!

Sidhanth: Oh that! Kiya hoga Maine! I have learnt it from Naaz though! ( He said washing his hands off)

Naaz: ( she frowned) Me? U mere making this face ( she made the exact face of him from last night ) Aise puppy eyes banyi thi apne! ( She pointed to her eyes)

Preeti: God! Kya cartoon ho tum dono! Naaz; sweetheart idhr aa; I need to show u this really cool place for clubbing!

Sidhanth: Who's going for clubbing?

Preeti: Naaz and Meeti! Although meko bhi jana tha; but I have to meet the publisher! Yeh dekh....( Naaz came and stood behind her and she pointed to a website of ORACLE MUMBAI) {Oracle Mumbai is a fictional club guys;}

Naaz: Wao! That's so cool! Preeti di! Can't you manage? We'll leave at 10 then!

Preeti: Nehi baba! The Sunday Special Party will start from 10:30! Yaha se jaane mein 45min to lagenge! Kabhi aur jayenge na hum!

Sidhanth: Are you mad or what? Tu isko jane degi clubbing and that too late night? ( He occupied a sit beside Preeti, and says frowningly)

Naaz: Clubbing log subhe nehi karte hai Sidhanth ji! ( She spoke dramatically)

______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸