Part 14💌

Naaz: Meeti! Come'on yaar ! It isn't in that way! I told you right! He has hard feelings for Arjun and Mamaji! Buss ussi context mein boldiya!

Meeti: Pagal ladki! This is completely out of context! U know what! Tu gadhi hai! He said I like You aur tune baat ko ignore kar diya! How dumb of u yaar!

Naaz: Nehi na Meeti! He didn't say in that way !

Meeti: Abee o! Woh insaan har roz tujhe drop karta hai, why would someone take that responsibility?

Naaz: Preeti di ne bola hai! Tu baat ko different way mein le rehi hai!

Meeti: Chup kar! U know what ek to yeh Preet Di, she is a shipper of u both if I'm not too wrong! Nehi toh tere mama ke Ghar mein itni gadiya hai, ek le aata tujhe! Why him? And also jitna tu bol rehi hai , tere ghar se uska ghar approx 20-30 minute ka hai! And agr jam hai toh pucho hi mat!

Naaz: (she stayed silent for a minute)  Chodd na yaar Meeti! Yeh bata kab ho rehi hai shift? I can't stay alone yaar!

Meeti: Sehi hai beta! Ghuma baat! Kal packers and movers wale ayenge! Approx 2-3 din! 

Naaz: 2-3 din! Yaha hai toh furniture! Tu kal aaja!

Meeti: Nehi ! Chup kar! Bola na 2-3 din! Fir dekhti hu uss director ko aur tujhe!

Naaz was done talking to Meeti! Meeti was her go to friend! Even when she was in Canada, Meeti would listen to her endless talks! She wasn't that open with her family; not even mom that she could share everything; but Meeti was! The physical distance between them never really stood as a barrier. They always had time for eachother. And today was nothing different! She kept on sharing about her shoot to Meeti! And Meeti just took Sidhanth's words and actions! She was told how Sidhanth pulled her and she got scared! And Meeti being a typical friend couldn't stop gushing! And Naaz was basically thinking of Meeti's words! Isn't it right...if Preeti Di wanted she could have send on of there cars! Ahhhh! She shouldn't focus on all those! And she slept away ! On the other hand Sidhanth was mesmerized by the girl! Her every action was so on point! She would turn fierce at time and be cute on the other hand! Everything about her was enchanting to him! Not to miss he was excited to listen what qualities she prefers in a boy! It seemed asking his crush what she likes! But isn't it the same? Who cares till the time she is there with him!

Sidhanth: Okay Agastya! Be a bit dominant but don't hold her hand!

Sidhanth said as they were shooting!
In the current scenario, Sweety would get to know Agastya is the person who had send asked her father for her hand in marriage! She was bewildered and angry on him! It's the time when her father practically forced her to go meet her groom to be and she had no escape. And thus this was a meet up between Sweety and Agastya.

Sweety: What do you mean huh? Tumhe kya lagta hai tum mujhse shaadi kar loge huh? I tell you! Shaadi ke din bhaag jaungi main! And moreover I'm not the only girl in this city! Kisi aur ke paas jao na!

Agastya: Listen! Tum apna muh band karo! It will better! My mom liked you! She had given this marriage proposal!(dominantly)

Sweety: Exactly! I don't think ki tumhara mom tumse bina puch kar yeh rista bheja hai! Why can't you understand?  Mujhe agge ke padhai karni hai! I'm just 19! I want make my career!(frustratingly)

Agastya: I'll let you complete your studies and make your career! Tumhara uper koi boundation nehi lagenge after we get married! I'll take care of that!

Sweety: And why will trust u? What if tum fraud nikle?

Agastya: Shut up! I don't think tumhare paas koi option hai! U dad is adamant to get you married! Main nehi toh koi aur sehi! And moreover Mom ko tum pasand ho! She'll treat u as your daughter and I like you too!

Sweety: Main sochke bataungi! Abhi mujhe jaana hai!( She got up to leave the restaurant when he hold him by her hand)

Agastya: I'll drop you! Chalo!

Sweety: No thanks! Main chali jaungi!

Agastya: Tum kya kabhi kisi ki baat man hi nehi sakti? Mujhe baat karni hai!

Sweety: Please....Aaj ke liye itna kaafi tha! ( She folded her hands frustratingly to him)

Agastya: Fine I'm calling ur father!

Sweety: Ugghhh!

Sidhanth: Cut Cut Cut! This was amazing u guys! We'll shoot the next after break time!

Naaz was still busy talking with her co-actor, Arman! And Sidhanth didn't like how she was giggling with him! Although Arman was a married man but who could get a control of his possesivenss? Thus he went there to interrupt into there conversation.

Sidhanth: Hey man ! How's ur wife! I heard she is pregnant?

Arman: Hey! Yaah ! Thik hai! But Sidhanth ur so lucky yaar! Matlab it's 4th month abhi se nakhre !

Naaz:Hawww! How cheap! She is going to bear ur kid for 9 months and u are not going to take care of her! Aur toh aur u are naming that as ' nakhre' ! ( She Snapped at Arman)

Arman: Tum ladkiyo ko kya pata ladko pe kya bit ti hai!

Sidhanth: Nehi but I feel Women are much stronger than man! They can take more pain u know!

Soon they indulged in a conversation.
Naaz was impressed how Sidhanth was a true feminist! How he told about equality in his own house.And  how he feels girls in the society should come out more and show real places to the man! Once they were having there lunch .

Naaz: Sidhanth aapse kaafi kuch sikha Maine aaj!

Sidhanth: U did! Kya sikha?

Naaz: I liked the way u spoke about female power! Matlab gradually men aren't feminist!

Sidhanth: Rehne lagogi mere sath then u'll learn more good things! But u didn't which type of guy of like?( He said as he paid the bill)

Naaz: U know bande mein attitude hona chahiye! Gussa kare toh bhi attitude rehna chahiye and pyaar kare fir bhi! People should know us by eachother's name. Woh mujhe leke possesive ho aur mujhe pamper kare. Aur bohot saara pyaar kare!

Sidhanth: Sahi hai!( He said thinking about himself)

Naaz: U know what agar aisa mil gayi na mujhe, main shaadi kar lungi zald se zald! Including to it wohi mera sab kuch hoga! ...... Abhi aap batao! Apko kaisi ladki chahiye?

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸