Part 18🥃

Sidhanth: Hi.....( He smiled cheekily at her when Naaz came and stood infront of the brother sister with her head down as she felt embarrassed)

Preeti: Sidhanth? You at this hour? Naaz .....why is he here?( She asked Naaz who looked embarrassed)

Sidhanth: Areh she called me... isko...

Preeti: Chup! I know you are going to lie( she glared at her brother)....Naaz you speak up!

Naaz: Di woh.....yeh aise hi agaye the.....

Preeti: Kyu?

Sidhanth: Because she forgot her bag in the vanity. ( He lied casually)

Preeti: Is he telling the truth Naaz?

Naaz: Huh! Yeah! Di... I'll get you the nuggets....you guys get settled.

Naaz left the brother sister duo out of embarrassment. She couldn't meet up Preeti's eyes. Just as she left the duo, Preeti looked at Sidhanth with curiousity raising her eyebrows.

Preeti: Will you speak up the truth?
( She smirked at him)

Sidhanth: Huh! Bola na .....she left her bag.....

Preeti: Sidhanth come'on! Behen hu! I know when you lie. Speak up now! Are you guys together? Acha no! Tell me in which stage does your relationship stand?

Sidhanth: No! It's nothing like that! Just that....ummm....

Preeti: Sidhanth is fumbling to tell about a girl! Oh God! My brother! He's has been so smitten! Continue your just that now beta.....( She dramatically said shuffling his hair who was shy)

Sidhanth: Yaar ur nanad! Yeh gussa ho jati hai ; Isko samajh nehi hai; she doesn't get ki uske liye kya acha hai kya nehi! Aaj subhe .....

Naaz: Excuse me; Why were you here huh? Kyu aye the? ( She jumped between his words) Sorry bolne I guess! But look at you; Merepe hi bill phadna hota hai apko....( She diverted her gaze to Preeti)Di pata hai apko he said ki hum jaise ladkiyo ko last mein jaake shaadi karni hoti hai;
Meko inhone dumb bhi bola hai.

Preeti: Sidhanth did you?

Sidhanth: She was an hour late including to it madam thik se kar bhi nehi rehi thi......

Naaz: That doesn't justify whatever you said! ( She spat him)

Sidhanth: Yah yah! U don't care who cares for you; Tumhe kaha pata hai what is good for you... Phone karlo apne pyaare Nishu ko! Shayad woh tumhe kuch advice de paye!

Naaz: Nishu kaha se aya? Maine godh liya hai kya usse? Di dekho na....how is he talking to me!

Sidhanth: Cry Baby! (He pulled her hair )

Preeti: Sidhanth! That's now how you should talk! Say sorry to her! Else I'm calling mom!

Sidhanth: Sorry but not sorry (murmuring the last three words in which is only audible to her and Naaz glared at him) Nuggets kitchen mein hain kya?

Naaz: Di, .... Table mein nuggets rakha hai.... chaliye.....

They sat at her living with Naaz and Preeti having endless conversation with eachother. Sidhanth adored how two of his ladies bonded well although he missed being a part of the conversation. He kept gulping till he felt irritated to be ignored and bursted out drunk.

Sidhanth: Ayyyeeee.....Naaz we were about to have a movie night na? Remote doh! Yeh kya chala rakha hai!(he stood up to take the remote from her side)

Preeti: Movie night?

Naaz: Nehi... inhone bola tha but maine ha yah nah, kuch nehi bola; Saachi!
(She pinched her throat)

Sidhanth: Awww....so cute baby! ( Sidhanth pulled her cheek to gain a glare from her)

Preeti coughed.

Naaz: Di.... he's drunk. Inhone shayad dinner bhi nehi kiya hoga. Ap kuch khila denge inhe. ( She said while holding his hand to stop pulling her cheek) Roti sabzi hai ....aur kuch chahiye kya?

Preeti: Nah; that would work.... Sidhanth leave her.....( She asked her brother who was busy in pulling her cheeks and she shoed of his hand trying to resist but in vain and finally she got up which made him pout like a kid)

Preeti adored how Sidhanth behaved around Naaz . How uncalled he reached her house to coo her. And how he behaved while he was drunk. Preeti smiled innerly thinking of the possible things which would happen in future. Also the fact that Naaz cared for Sidhanth was a bonus to her. And she so wanted them to happen!

Naaz: Di....khana....

Preeti: Ek min ruk! Main haath dhoke aati hu....( She went to wash hands while Sidhanth sat beside Naaz taking the food from her hand , he smiled cheekily)

Sidhanth: Ab khana layi ho toh madam kya aap please yeh yaha dalenge?...(he pointed toward his mouth, instead of getting irritated she laughed at him)

She made a morsel and made him eat. Once her finger touched his mouth, he licked it intentionally.Naaz laughed at him being cute . Preeti came and she loved the scene. She adored how husband-wife vibes were they giving. Sidhanth licking her fingers whenever he got a chance and Naaz's constant smile while feeding him.

Naaz: Dii....aap agaye....woh inhone...

Preeti: Khila de tu hi.... waise iska kya kare? Matlab ghar kaise bheje?

Naaz: Ummm....main kuch bolu?

Preeti: Bol na baby.....

Naaz: Ummm.....idhr hi rehne dete hai; Inko mere kamre mein rehne dete hai; aap or main ... we'll settle in the other room! Meeti ki wajah se woh prepared hai....are you fine with that?

Preeti: Sure...chal ek mast movie dekhte hai! Kya dekhe ?

Naaz: 2 States! I haven't seen that one for a while....
{i have a different feeling for this movie....and it's absolutely fine 😅}

Preeti: Maine bhi.....chal tu khila de isko...fir main isko room mein escort karwata hu...( She laughed)

Sidhanth: Naaz.....tum itna gussa kyu karti hu?( He said while having the last morsel)

Preeti: Hahaha....de abb iska answer!

Naaz: Kyuki aap itne shaant ho! Aab ek ko toh gussa karna padega....( She laughed)

Sidhanth: Sarcastic huh! Mujhe aur nehi khana hai! ( He said being drunk not noticing that he already had the whole meal)

Preeti: Aur hai bhi nehi!

Naaz was in the kitchen washing his dishes. She never made anyone eat by her hand other than Ravi's( her friend) niece that too only once. She felt shivers down whenever he licked her dainty fingers. She loved his touch. Her thoughts broke by Preeti's words.

Preeti: Help karde Naaz....I can't do this alone!

Naaz came and saw Preeti struggling to take Sidhanth to her room. Sidhanth had his arms around Preeti and he tripped a no of times making Preeti take all his weight .

Preeti: Mom ko bolke iska gym bandh karwana padega....uff kitna bhaari hai!

Naaz went and took one of her huge biceps. Soon he holded her by waist tightly. She looked up to him and he smiled with a smirk. They finally took him to her room and while Naaz pulled out the bedsheet to cover him , her face was near, he kissed her cheek , which went unnoticed by Preeti. She was shocked. She touched the place he kissed and looked at him. He grinned at her and turned around to sleep. A tint of redness covered her face.

Preeti: Chal.... finally done! Tu kya kar rehi hai; ( she looked at Naaz who was holding her cheek )

Naaz: Huh! Nehi .... chalo na!

______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸