Part 5🌝

Naaz: Haanji Preeti bhabi.....thik hai......nehi koi problem nehi hai....aap location bhej do I'll come....nehi nehi.....bye.

So basically it was the next day , Preeti was at her maika and she wasn't allowed by her brother to leave on Monday night at 10:30 alone .
So she was asked to call Naaz and inform her to come to her maika as they have already decided that Preeti and Naaz would have a day-out helping Naaz to settle her.

It was Tuesday, Naaz dressed herself in a light blue white hunter tiered skater dress from Forever New, she wore her white sneakers and tied her brown hair in a ponytail. Taking her sling bag , she was all set to leave.
Soon she reached Andheri East , Preeti's maika.

Naaz:Ha bhabi....no na... I'm not getting it.... acha...haa please.Ok ok... thank you.

Sidhanth was send to recieve Naaz from the gate of the complex as she wasn't able to understand in which building to get in.Sidhanth had his eyes on her, she was attracting to him, her milky legs were partially ok display, her back faced him and he could see her curvaceous figure moving right left with the ponytail moving too,she was trying to figure out where to go.He smiled within his mind and went to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.Shivers ran through there body. Naaz gasped by a sudden touch and she looked back only to meet the gaze of Sidhanth.

Naaz : Oh...aap.

Sidhanth:U expected someone else?

Naaz:Nah... I wasn't aware of ur presence though!Chale....

Currently they were in Sidhanth's mom living room with his mom and di asking her to have breakfast

Naaz:Hayee Aunty nehi nehi...ab khake ayi hu....dekho pet kitna bara hai....(she pointed towards her almost flat tummy)

SM:Beta pehli baar ayi tum...aise acha lagta hai kya?

Naaz: Ok then ...aap halwa de do.
Isme ap bhi khush aur mera pet bhi khush.

SM: Wasee beta aap shaadi ke waqt nehi aye the?

Naaz : Nehi na aunty...maa aur papaji aye the ... main Canada mein hi thi.(she said munching on her food)

SM:Bhai ki shaadi miss kiya apne.Its a bad thing.

Preeti: Areh mom she was in a pageant competition for the whole week isiliye nehi aa payi... Her dad's a bit strict and he doesn't allow her in all this. So my wedding was her get away and she even won the pageant.
Phone karke bola mujhe isne...

Naaz:Thora nehi aunty ....Bohot zyda strict hain papaji ....hayee unko jab pata chala main shaadi mein kyu nehi aayi...he locked me up in the room for 7 days.

Sidhanth: This is violence. U should have...

Naaz: Nehi nehi Sidhanth ji ....he is protective of me... that's his way to protect me from the outer world...unko lagta hai the outer world is too bad for me and this profession too is not good, toh buss isiliye....but still this time I have avoided his call and listened to my heart...dekhte hai... who's right?

Sidhanth was amazed, by hook or crook this girl will stand for her family even when they are wrong but still she holds her point strong.Also not to miss her antiques were cute.

Sidhanth: Ohkk...so what will u do to prove urself?

Naaz: I have recently been roped into a daily soap, let's see how it goes!

Sidhanth: Who's ur director?

Naaz: Mujhe kya pata! Acha bhabi are u done, nehi late hojani hai....

Preeti: Haan chalo! Bhai drop kar de hume Ikea.

Naaz: No bhabi...auto se jana hai... pleasee.....(she showed her doe eyes like puppy and soon Preeti melted)

Naaz went and touched Rita mom's feet and bid her bye.

Naaz: Bye Sidhanth.

Sidhanth: Yah bye....have a nice day.

The whole day went taking down things for Naaz's new flat. Preeti was indeed a good company to her and Naaz was comfortable sharing her not so perfect life with her. Naaz learned about Preeti and Arjun's love story and how her brother wasn't happy with her decision but later gave in. There bond became stronger.Later she got a call from the production house that she have to join the shoot on Thursday.

Preeti: Naaz what's the name of ur daily soap?

Naaz : 'Ek Zindagi'

Preeti: Waah.... darling do u want me to tell the name of the director?

Naaz: Haain.... apko pata hai?
Kaise?

Preeti: It's my brother, Sidhanth.

Naaz: What?????Mr.Attitude?!.....
Opss.... sorry...I didn't mean it.....
Woh...

Preeti: I know Naaz.... he's like that only but he has more in him, dad's passing away made him more introvert although he doesn't seem so. Pata hai he was just like u , matlab he loved spreading smiles.... people change actually with the situation and not with the time...he has few complexes in him...but uske elawa he seems to be a perfect guy!

Naaz: Toh aapne unko inn complex o se bahar nikal ne ko nehi bola?

Preeti: I did, even mom did, uske dosto ne bhi bola hai....but at the end of the day we concluded that only his love can take it out. Naaz tujhe pata hai he had breakups which were quite ugly,and relationships bhi uske give and take hote the, I personally never liked it, usko bhi samjh mein aa hi gaya finally but the result was that he surrounded his heart by a border.
I do miss my 21 year old brother jo bike leke mere aas pass chakkar marta tha so that the boys stay away from me.

Naaz: Hain!!!!!(she smiled) Toh fir woh bare possessive hai apno ko leke?

Preeti: Bohot zyda ....and the girl who fits into his possessiveness is the girl for him...coz his possessiveness and anger is too much to handle.Oyee...dekh main kabse baat kar rehi hu...u say about ur life!

Naaz : Apko toh sab pata hi hai....my life is all about maa, papa, Niharika, Meeti, Ravi , Sneha , Vishal , Arjun bhaiya, mamaji and aap.

Preeti: Boyfriend and all? Staying in Canada I wouldn't fall if u say u have been single always having this pretty face of yours!

Naaz: I had...kaafi serious tha...4-year long relationship.2 saal pehle hi breakup huya hai. Papaji got to know.
And he wouldn't accept it coz he was Christian and thus there was no point in continuing the relationship.

Preeti: Sirf uncle ke liye u broke up?

Naaz: Nah ...he had actually put on some boundation and I never liked those.Matlab bachpan se I had have a lot in my own house, abhi jaha jaungi aur jiske saath rahungi, usme bhi same hoga toh how does it make a difference.

Preeti: Sahi hai, u should live life on ur own terms.

Naaz: (she handed her a packet) Yeh apke liye....u helped me a lot today...and we bonded so well too.
So this is a small gift for my bhabhi.
And meri kasam u can't deny it.

Preeti: (she took the packet which had a beautiful brown bodycon dress and she loved it) Aww...this is beautiful.We did bond so well , even me too, I felt u as my own sister, bohot time badd I opened up to someone like this.So aaj se no bhabi...call me Preeti Di

Naaz: Hayee..... Apka woh bhai toh bara possessive hai apko leke, woh mujhe kahi mar na de ki maine apko churaliya unse...... Preeti di u better save me from him if that happens......(they hugged eachother tight giggling)

The day ended and soon Thursday came.

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸