Part 7😊

Naaz: By any chance...aapne mujhe yaha...(before she could complete her sentence)

Sidhanth: Yes ! I did call you. Baith ke baat karte hai...come follow me.

Sidhanth went to Naaz's vanity with her following him. As they seated with Sidhanth in the chair and Naaz in the bed.

Sidhanth: The way u spoke to me in the morning was not the way someone speaks to me!

Naaz: But I did!(smirking).

Sidhanth: That's a mistake of u! I hope that wouldn't happen the next time.Being a new bee I don't think u'll try your luck to disappoint your director even.

Naaz: Doesn't matter to me! I'm not here to please my director or anyone. Everytime u speak to someone like that without any reason, I would give you the taste of your medicine.(she pointed her finger towards him.Sidhanth was amazed how bold and fierce she was,this was his way to test her whether she was like the other actresses and she passed it so well and boy he was happy but someone was fuming) Do you have anything else to talk about? If yes then be faster.

Sidhanth: Arjun aur tumme kafi difference hai.....u know that?

Naaz: Ofcourse I know....thik waise jaise tumme aur Preeti di mein difference hai... I didn't miss the way u were passing taunts to him while u were having a normal conversation.
But I can tell, my brother is atleast better, he doesn't talk like that to anyone.

Sidhanth: Tum kuch zyda nehi bolti ho?

Naaz: That's how I am brought up.
And I'm glad about it.

Sidhanth:  Can we stop arguing?

Naaz: Depends on u.

Sidhanth: Fine then. Let's talk normally. Toh tell me what made you choose this project?

Naaz: The plot. Mere hisab se all this wrong society norms should end, I mean ofcourse I know ki ek daily soap se yeh khatam nehi hoga....but u remember that 3 people theory from Jai Ho? I believe in that. Kabhi na kabhi toh hona hi hai, thik waise jaise sati had been banned after 100 years of fight! And to be precise I'm grateful that I have chosen for this project, nehi toh maine aur 2 web series mein audition di thi.

Sidhanth: Nehi mili waha?

Naaz: I did. Matlab only in one. It was of Apurva Mehta. But it needed bold scenes. And I wasn't ready to do so .

Sidhanth: And what's up with ur dad?

Naaz: And what concerns u to get into my personal matter?

Sidhanth: I guess we know eachother personally.

Naaz never shared about her brought up or father to any random person but in case of Sidhanth she felt secured from heart .

Naaz: Papaji strict hai kaafi . As u heard that day unko yeh profession pasandh nehi hai. So initially I belong from a conservative family. And I have certain restrictions.

Sidhanth: Tum toh Canada mein rehti thi ....then how?

Naaz: Huh....nation doesn't matter. Personality does.

Sidhanth: So how are you here?

Naaz: Papaji ko thori pata hai main yaha kya karne ayi hu! Unko bass yeh pata hai main mamaji ke ghar aayi hu.....

Sidhanth: Smart huh!

Naaz: Woh toh main hu!

Sidhanth picked up her phone from the bed  which didn't have a lock and saved his number as Sidhanth.

Naaz: Manners nehi hai apko? Aise phone nehi uthane chahiye. ( She took her phone back from his hand)

Sidhanth: Tume ache se baat nehi kar sakti?

Naaz: Kar toh rehi hu! Aur kaise karu?

Sidhanth: Preeti di aur Mom ke samne toh kuch aur tareke se baat kar rehi thi!

Naaz: Sach bolu?

Sidhanth: Hmm

Naaz: Ur first impression wasn't good on me! I don't take things on my family! And apne ussi spot pe hit kiya.
So I didn't like.

Sidhanth: Sorry for that! Tumhe nehi lagta hai we are talking too professionally?

Naaz: Woh toh hai! But abse nehi ! Coz I had a grudge on u! Uska effect tha merepe...Buss apko bol diya....now I'm clear! Ab chalo ache se baat karte hai! Acha yeh bolo how was I in shoot?

Sidhanth: Achi thi! But try taking a long breath before delivering a long dialogue.

Naaz : Hmm...sehi bola....next time se dhyan rakhungi! But apko pata hai Arman is cool . He was helping me out

Sidhanth: U know he's married?

Naaz: Ha pata hai...he told....hayee yeh show acha chal jaye...fir papaji bhi easily man jayenge. But kya apko ek question puch sakti hu?

Sidhanth: Pucho!

Naaz: U were or are a Bollywood director! Toh fir why a daily soap? Matlab apke paas toh kaafi ache or bare opportunities honge na! Aur mujhe real reason janna hai! Coz I have already read it apko experience cahiye! Com'on itne experienced toh aap already ho, aur kya experience chahiye boss?!

Sidhanth: Nepotism wasn't going well with me! And some girls and boys! Damn! Talent ke naam pe thabba aur muh uthake chale aate hai.  They don't get ready for audition they get ready to be used. Yeh environment ke saath manage karna was tough! So yeah! ( Sidhanth opened up with only with his closed one but to his surprise his heart allowed him to open up to Naaz and he did)

Naaz: Hmm...waise do we have more today?

Sidhanth: Nah ! Kal se proper shoot chalu hoga! U need to come by 7.

Naaz: Ha .....ha.... I'm always on time .
Ok then ! Aap raho idhr...main auto dhundti hu!

Sidhanth: Auto kyu? Arjun gadi nehi bhejega? Rather book a cab!

Naaz: Meko bhai ko bother nehi karna hai ! And udhr toh har time car mein hi ghumna hota hai! Auto isn't available! And as u say , brings a different experience! Same goe...

Sidhanth: Hang on ! Hang on! I'll drop u. Chalo!

Naaz: Nehi.....

Sidhanth: I said I'll drop you!  It's an order not a request.

He holded her hand and took her took his car bidding away to the crew. Naaz was shocked the whole time.
She was angry on herself! Why didn't she react when he holded her hand? He isn't someone who can hold her hand whenever he wants! Then why was she fine with his dominance? Her heart screamed that someone's there to protect you! It shouldn't be the case right! Soon they were in Sidhanth's car with Sidhanth driving and Naaz in the passenger sit!

Naaz: Umm....aap mujhe lift de rehe ho! So mujhe apko treat Dena hai! So drive  to a restraunt u like! And apko meri kasam! U don't have an option!
Nehi toh take it as a order as u gave one to me!

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸