Part 21👀

Preeti: Come'on Sidhanth....she needs to enjoy too

Sidhanth: Aren't you coming to my place tomorrow? ( He spoke to Naaz)

Naaz: Me? Ahhh......( Sidhanth raised his right eyebrow to make give her a reminder) Yes!

Sidhanth: Cancel Sunday's plan! We'll go clubbing together; apne friend ko bhi bula lena. I won't have a problem.
( He spoke casually)

Naaz: Excuse me! ( She frowned at him)

Preeti: U guys; Naaz u didn't tell me about this! And Sidhanth too;

Sidhanth: We just planned it today morning.....But I tell you; this Oracle Mumbai isn't a safe place to go; Arjun ko pata chala he won't let her baby sister go all by herself that too late night. Main company de dunga; I'm free! Also not to forget Keshab Uncle asked me to take care of her ( he smirked at Naaz taking his clothes in the meantime and he went to the common washroom)

Naaz: Ahhh! Di....ur brother's so...so...

Preeti: Controlling! I know. But Naaz he's right. Dad will never let you go clubbing. I suggest take him with you too.

Naaz: Di...aap bhi chalo na kal fir; Publisher se to Sunday ko milna hai na?( She hugged her )

Preeti: Uska prep karna hai na! Nahi hoga re; next time pakka! ( She caressed her hair)

Preeti and Naaz shared an sisterly bond with eachother. They were pretty much close but still Naaz didn't want to let her know whatever Sidhanth said to her in the morning. What if Preeti takes it in a different way. She refrained herself from spilling out the beans.
Meanwhile Sidhanth and Naaz were in the car with Naaz in the passenger seat. She looked at her watch repeatedly to check the time.

Sidhanth: We are 58 min 52 sec late ....

Naaz: Huh!

Sidhanth: I know we are late. Koi na; ho jata hai.

Naaz: Hmm....huh! Fir apne daanta kyu usdin?

Sidhanth: Drive karte waqt baat nehi karna chahiye!

Naaz: Why isn't the blutooth getting connected! ( She huffed as she was trying to connect the blutooth of the car to her phone for the past 6 minutes as Sidhanth refrained himself to speak more)

Sidhanth: It's already connected to my phone. Le lo yaha se....( He pointed towards his pocket. Naaz nonchalantly put her hand inside his pocket and pulled out his Phone)

Naaz: Password?( She asked as the phone was locked)

Sidhanth: Mom's b'day.

Naaz: Umm...woh I don't know when's aunty's b'day! ( Sidhanth said the password and she unlocked the phone and connected her phone to the blutooth)

She felt she should know his b'day although there was no reason for her to feel so. But she couldn't really deny her fondness towards Sidhanth's mother. Last night and today morning too when she spoke to her ; the lady was so motherly. She addressed her as ' beta' and the sweet yet strong personality of the lady attracted Naaz to her.

O Re Manwa Tu To Bawra Hai
Tu Hi Jaane
Tu Kya Sochta Hai
Tu Hi Jaane
Tu Kya Sochta Hai
Baware

Kyun Dikhaye Sapne Tu Sote Jaagte
Jo Barsein Sapne Boond Boond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond

Jo Barsein Sapne Boond Boond
Nainon Ko Moond Moond
Kaise Main Chaloon
Dekh Na Sakoon
Anjaane Raaste