Part 22😸

While Naaz was practically running and enjoying how Sidhanth was running behind her too, she smiled and walked a bit faster only to get bumped by Kritika.

Kritika: Hey....badi jaldi mein lag rehe ho

Naaz: No... I'm really sorry...I was..

Kritika: Hey Sidhanth...dude let's get lunch together ( she said once Sidhanth was in her sight behind Naaz. Naaz looked back at Sidhanth, stomped her feet and went away) Naaz...u come...Yeh chali kyu gayi?

Sidhanth: I'll have to go for lunch. ( He walked behind Naaz only to get blocked by Kritika once again)

Kritika: Let me give you company for lunch then .

Sidhanth: Umm...no! I'm

Kritika: Sidhanth are you behind her?

Sidhanth: Her?( He asked fumbling)

Kritika: Naaz?

Sidhanth: Is that evident?

Kritika: Too much!

Sidhanth: Keep it to yourself... I'll have to go!

Kritika: Good choice! I need a treat! ( She shouted a bit louder once he left from there)

Kritika and Sidhanth are not exactly friends. They have known eachother for years and have worked with eachother. Good collegue is what they are and Kritika knows how professional yet welcoming he's. Sidhanth reached behind Naaz to her vanity when he found her in call. Naaz looked at him through the corner of her eyes.

Naaz: Ji mama! Nehi.... I'll let you know.... Tuesday aau?.....Okay .....Ji! Baat karungi main! Hmm.... Ok bye!

Sidhanth: Keshab Uncle ka call tha?

Naaz didn't answer and left her vanity, Sidhanth followed her to the place where they have there lunch.

Sidhanth: Aaye! Why you ignoring me? ( He said once he found her ordering for only one person. Naaz oders for both of them normally. But this time she didn't and she wasn't even answering to him which pissed him off. He pulled her by the arm)

Naaz: I thought you are going to have your lunch with Kritika. ( She said scrolling through her phone)

Sidhanth: She's engaged ( Naaz looked up with questioning eyes) Kritika is engaged. I and her are just collegue and was just being cordial
( Naaz looked back at her phone once again)

Naaz: Bhaiya mera order double kardena please....( Sidhanth smiled innerly seeing her jealousy)

Sidhanth: So.....?( He said paying the bills. The whole eating time they stealed glances of eachother other than eating)

Naaz: So? ( She gave her part of the bill's money to him. They always splitted the bill as per Naaz's request and Sidhanth had to give into it knowing how far she can go to split the bill)

Sidhanth: Kal kab lene aayu?( He said walking on the road)

Naaz: Main akeli ajaungi!

Sidhanth: Koi zarurat nehi hai; I'll come to take you!

Naaz: Nehi! Meeti will be at my place....woh ulta sidha sochegi!

Sidhanth: I don't care what your friend thinks about me!

Naaz: Ahaaan ! Nehi na; main auto mein chali jaungi!

Sidhanth: Koi zarurat nehi hai; I'll come at 9:00!

Naaz: What 9:00? No .Main 12 baje ke aas paas ajaungi.

Sidhanth: Kyu? Kaam hai koi tumhe...yaa fir mere ghar zyda der rehne mein problem hai?

Naaz: Meeti shift ho rehi hai aaj; aise subhe chodd me chali jaungi toh ganda lagega ...aur toh aur; yeh kal ka plan cancel ho sakta hai kya? Matlab hum already club jaa rehe hai shaam ko so....(she looked at him with puppy eyes)

Sidhanth: You should have informed me before; faltu ka maine bhi time waste....

Naaz: Gussa mat hoyee na ! Main....

Sidhanth: Hogaya tumhare! Shoot start hone wala hai; so please jaake apna touch up karlo....( He joined hands infront of her to show how pissed off was he , hearing her cancelling about her visit to his house. He went away leaving a confused Naaz)

Naaz: Inko kya ho jata hai?! Hayee Rabba! Ab manana padega kya? ( She pouted at his retreating figure)

They shot the rest part of Ek Zindegi where the reactions of Sweety's family was recorded. Sweety's family knew all these beforehand but they didn't care. Not because they were broad minded but because Agastya belonged from a rich family.

The whole time Naaz tried to speak to Sidhanth but he just behave cordial and professional. Her Sidhanth ji behaved differently. It was the time when she was waiting for Sidhanth's car and ofcourse an opportunity to coo him. His car zoomed to her side and he unlocked the door for her from inside.

Naaz: Hi....aap aaj late aaye wase toh
(No answer from his side) Ummm....ice cream khane chale? Main treat dungi aapko!

Sidhanth: Kal ki bharpai kar rehi ho! I don't need.

Naaz: Bharpai nehi.... it's just 7:00, Meeti bhi 8:00 baje aane wali hai. So let's utilise the time.

Sidhanth: Samne Baskin-Robbins hai, I'll drop you there. Arjun ko phone laga dunga he'll pick u up from there when you are done.
( He said not looking at her )

Naaz: Huh! Apne nehi jayenge?

Sidhanth: No....u don't need to utilise your free time with me.( Sternly)

Naaz: Ahaannn! Sidhanth ji! Sorry na.
I'll try coming tomorrow. Dil se! ( She said touching her biceps a bit. Sidhanth looked at her through the corner of his eyes. He smiled a bit and diverted his concentration on the road again)

Sidhanth stopped his car at Baskin-Robbins, Naaz didn't get up for a good 5 minutes.

Sidhanth: Jana hai ki nehi? Diesel aur petrol waise bhi bohot mahenga hai.

Naaz: Aap nehi ayenge?( She looked at him with a pout. Sidhanth so wanted to such the cute little pout of her, her rosy lips were attracting him. He clutched the handbrake inorder to control himself) { Gaadi bandh thi dosto🥱}

Sidhanth: Tum jaao I'll have to park the car!

Naaz: Aap aa rehe hai...Aww....aap kitne ache ho.....( She hugged him out of excitement. Sidhanth snaked his arms around her waist and back. She kissed the side of his ear out of excitement) I'll order two ice-creams for you!( She jumped out of the car out of excitement)

On the other hand Sidhanth touched the side of his ear grinning. He smiled with a red tint spread over his face. He parked the car and went to Naaz when he saw her talking to a man in video call. Naaz called him to her side and he sat.

Naaz: Vishal... This is Sidhanth. Sidhanth...Vishal( Naaz introduced Vishal and Sidhanth to eachother turning her phone to Sidhanth's side Vishal drooled over Sidhanth's looks)

Vishal: Hey boy! ( Dramatically)

Sidhanth: Hey.

Vishal: So how do feel to be with my Naaz?..... Okay ...let me tell....maybe 95? I tell you u'll have 100 with me.( Vishal smirked at Sidhanth. Sidhanth gulped his saliva. Though Vishal had a manly voice but the way he spoke to him made him cringe)

Naaz: ....uh...uh...( She coughed) Vishal he's my director too.

______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸