Part 17😚

Naaz looked up to Sidhanth behaving like everything was normal. He was having the drink and switching the TV channels. Naaz felt the need to punch his face after what he had blurted out in the morning but fact that he liked her made her heart beat faster again.

Naaz: May I know aap yaha pe kya kar rehe ho? And yeh....this isn't for you ( she took the drink away from him)

Mann yeh saahib ji
Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji
Dekhe hain sab ji
Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare
(na samjhe ishaare)

Sidhanth: Yeh Do...( He took back the drink from her) Jao aur phone recieve karo! Taking away a drink is a crime.

Naaz: You....

Sidhanth: Waise the song is good! choice achi hai!

Naaz: Ahhh! ( She stomped her foot and went to recieve her phone in the room)

In the phone;

Naaz: Kutti...time dekha hai tune! Abhi tak ayi kyu nehi?

Meeti: Sorry baby! Yaar yeh log chodenge nehi Aaj mujhe! Last day hain na! Tu rakh de beer, kal mast party karenge dono milke!

Naaz: Kamini! Kuch nehi milne wala hai tujhe!

Meeti: Kyu beyy? Tu kabse itni pine lagi?

Naaz: Areh Sidhanth agaye hai idhr! Siyappa pada huya hai! Aj subhe ek scene bhi huya hai uske sath! Isiliye ane ko bol rehi thi!

Meeti: Tu kar le manage please! Aur wasebhi banda tujhe pasand karta hai! But moka dekh ke chauka mat marna!

Naaz : Shut up! Bakwas mat mar! Chal bye! Kal time pe aana nehi toh tu mere haath murder hogi!

Meeti: Haha! All the best for tonight though!

Naaz: Kutti!

They hanged up the call and Naaz didn't know what to do . Sidhanth was in her apartment. Morning she had a fight with him and he's there sipping drink like nothing happened. She made herself presentable after tying her hair in a ponytail, ready to bash Sidhanth for his deed. She went to the living and stood infront of the TV.

Sidhanth: Naaz ! Move! It's fast and furious 8! Kya yaar! Move Naaz!

Naaz: Shut up! And get out! ( She spatted to him turning off the TV and taking of his drink)

Sidhanth: Hey! Why did you do that?( He went to take back the remote from her hand)

Naaz: Aap aise kyu behave kar rehe ho jaise kuch huya hi nehi! Subhe ko kya kuch nehi bola mujhe huh? Bhool gaye kya?

Sidhanth: Good for you,Tumhe yaad hai meri baate! Yaad karke rakhna! It'll help you in future! ( He took back the remote and again got busy in TV) Naaz, can I get nuggets! Hain kya ghar mein?

Naaz: Sidhnath ji! I have to talk to you! And serious wali baat karni hai! Divert your attention from TV to me!
( She spoke dominately)

Sidhanth: As you say Miss! Sorry huh! I had your drink too! I'll make for you
( He was about to make a drink from her when she caught a hold of his hand )

Naaz: Baat karni hai pehle!

Sidhanth: Hmm toh bolo na! Mana kon kar raha hai?

Naaz: Aapne subhe aise react kyu kiya

Sidhanth: Yeh jawab main already de chuki hu and tumne bola u remember so I don't feel the need to repeat it!
(He again adjusted the volume of the TV)