Part 16😤

Sidhanth: .... This isn't your dad's show ki tum jab chahe aao, aur yeh performance do, this isn't the reason you're being chosen!

Naaz: I'm sorry! Late nehi hona chahiye tha mujhe but don't bring out my father in here!( She pointed him out)

Sidhanth: Oh! How can I forget? Behen kiski ho tum? Arjun bhi set pe yehi karta tha! Paisewale kya hai baap! Jo marzi karo! Liberty mil jaati hai logo ko! Tumhe kya hai ! U don't care ki tum kaise performance doh! ( He spitted venom)

Naaz: Shut up! Apko bolne ka mauka de rehi hu; doesn't mean aap kuch bhi bolo aur main chup rahu!

Sidhanth: Sahi hai! Saala banda yaha pe tumhare liye acha chahta hai; tum usipe bhadko! Jabki fault tumhari hai!
Late tum aao and adding to it below average perfomance doh! That's how u'll show your father huh! Tum jaise ladkiyo ka yahi hai; End of the day papa ki pari banke hi rehna hai!

Naaz: Kisne bola hai ? Huh? Kisne bola hai? Maine bola hai ? I didn't ask you to see my betterment! Main kaafi hu! And aap mujhe bol rehe the na usdin, that I was lying to my dad! Aap ne jhoot bola hai mujhse, Did Preeti di ask you to drop me ....huh? Boliye saach! Chup kyu hai? Huh! Boliye

She went closer to him pointing him out. Pushing him when he pointed out that she was unprofessional and she was like other girls who doesn't have individuality. Sidhanth became more furious! She has a special place in his heart and she isn't acknowledging the fact rather she is questioning him! That was getting him raged and he pinned her to the nearest wall with his hard well-built body pressing her's.

Sidhanth: Don't you understand! Bloody dumb girl! U can't question me! Main jo bhi bol raha hu! It's for your benefit!( Gritting his teeth going dangerously close to her)

Naaz: ( she kept on trying to push his hard body) Main dekh sakti hu apna benefit! Aap yeh kyu kar rehe ho?You just Fuck Off Sidhanth ji! Kya problem hai huh?( With anger)

Sidhanth: Problem hai! The problem is that I like you! I feel connected to you! Tum alag ho and I want you to have all the best things! Aur uske liye agar yeh karna pade I don't mind! Do you understand? And u know what! Fadak nehi padta mujhe even if you don't! Because I'll keep doing that! ( With fury)

He said with his lips touching her earlobes! He was a bit loud as he was close to her so much . And all his words and act bought shivers to her. She had goosebumps on her body and Sidhanth felt it! He smirked at her and left her vanity ordering her to come in 2 minutes. Naaz was still standing at the same position panting. The fact that he is serious about his likings to her bought a different feeling to her. She could feel her heart beating faster. She kept her hand in her chest to control her pantings! She took her phone and texted.

Naaz
I know tu kal shift ho rehi hai but aaj thori der ke liye aaja rat ko.Baat karni hai. Bohot important hai! Main daaru leke aungi! I have a lot to tell you! 😳

Meeti
I can't assure you! Try karungi! Yeh pg wale last din pizza aur daru laa rehe hai; farewell karne ke liye! But tere liye! Koi na! I'll come ! 90% sure!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

But Budweiser chahiye! 🥃

Naaz
2 leke aungi! Chal bye! Will be waiting!💖

Naaz went to give her shot and she did it perfectly. The whole time she felt Sidhanth gaze on her. But she couldn't really come in terms with his words regarding her family. May what come she would never turn against her family even if they do bad to her. And her papaji ; well he might have done wrong to her but she feels she will make him realise her mistake that too in an nice way and she doesn't give any other person, whoever might the person be to bad mouth her family or papaji to be precise. Thus she decided she will not go back with Sidhanth that day .

On the other hand in ' Ek Zindagi' , Sweety recieved a call from Agastya that he wants to meet her . Where's Sweety being the rebel, she denied but after her family pressure she agreed. Agastya was trying to look his best for his first date with her fiance. On the other hand Sweety felt to annoy Agastya, thus she dressed up in a polka dotted pajama for the date! The date was to be shot on Friday (the next day).

Sidhanth was happy with how the shoot was going on. He was happy with Naaz's perfomance. Not to forget after there morning encounter, Naaz didn't even glance at him. Even during the lunch break she went to Nishant and Komolika to have lunch. Everytime when she used to look around and somehow there eyes locked, Naaz would turn around. It seemed that she ignored him and he was pissed with that. It was soon evening and it was 8:20! Sidhanth was waiting for 15 min for Naaz to appear. Finely he asked the guard!

Sidhanth: Chacha! ( He called the watchman) apne woh Naaz ko dekha kya? Aayi thi kya woh?

Watchman: Woh ladki jo apke saath jaati hai roz?

Sidhanth: Haan!( He rubbed his nape)

Watchman: Areh! Woh toh chali gayi!

Sidhanth: Chali gayi matlab? Kaha gayi?

Watchman: Hume nehi pata ji! Unhone shayad cab book ki thi! Usime chali gayi! Adhe ghante ho chuke hai!

Sidhanth: Ji thank you chacha!

He drove back but to where? His mind had a lot of thoughts! Was she that angry that she didn't even wait for him? Although her anger was justified but wasn't not coming to lunch enough? Also why did she travel alone when she was s asked not to by her family? Wait! Why did even Preeti tell her that Sidhanth insisted! Sidhanth was in a mess with all these thoughts. He was rubbing his temple vigourously and he reached Naaz's complex. Parking his car he decided to call her once. When he saw her message. Her first message to him!

Naaz
I'm capable! Bye! Don't wait!
(19:57 pm)

He huffed seeing the message. He has a hard nut to crack! But Sidhanth enjoys winning over tough situations! And he was all prepared to coo her and make her realise her mistake.

On the other hand Naaz was in her apartment in a peach satin night wear shirt which was reaching till her mid thigh. She was waiting for Meeti to arrive. She had a lot to speak to her . It was already 9:16 PM and she went to the kitchen to bring the bear bottol which she bought. She prepared a drink when she found a missed call from Meeti! She guessed she was already there and thus kept the main door unlocked. Taking her drink in her hand she settled on the couch, after switching on the TV! The door got open and she guessed it was Meeti.

Naaz: Aaja yaar! Maine na shuru kar di hai!..... Chal I'll prepare for you ( she poured down the bear bottol to a glass which already had 5-6 ice pieces)! I have a lot to tell you Meeti! But pehle yeh bol.... yaar yeh daaru ki dukkan mein itni bhid kaise hai jaise free mein Dee rehe hai! Full 20 minute ruki hu mein!.... Chal Pani pi ke aa kitchen se, Maine kardi hai tera drink prepare! Oye sun! I have bought this chips too! Yaar kehti kyu nehi kuch tu? Sanyas le liye kya duniya se..... Sidhanth ji aap?

She gasped at Sidhanth presence in her house so sudden and at that night. She had a glass in her hand with her drink and was wearing her night wear, hairs tied in the messiest way possible, She blabbered all those focusing on the TV and drink avoiding who entered into her apartment. Her eyes widened as he came closer to her. Was she truly seeing Sidhanth? Or was it because of the bear? But all these happened in reel world not in real! She have had drinks before and never hallucinated anyone!

Naaz: Aap sachi mein ho kya idhr?

Sidhanth: Apni friend ke liye dusri bana dena! I'm taking this!
( He took the glass kept on the centre table) Chips kon khata hai ? Nuggets hai kya? ( He said putting two three chips in his mouth)

______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸