Part 12😋

Sidhanth was adoring how the girl who belongs from such a rich family is munching onto a street side chole bhature. She's probably the first girl he had seen with such personality. And he was so smitten . He was just adoring her licking her dainty little fingers while he himself was having his food. Her eyes showed innocence . With an angelic face and heart, isn't she his ideal woman to be with forever? Wait what?! Is he falling for her!? Because she deserves.

Naaz: Hayee Thank You Sidhanth ji.....kal se yehi ayengi hum!

Sidhanth: Yeah! Done tumhara?

Naaz: Haan....bohot pehle....apka bhi done hai! Chalo cool...main jaa rehi hu pay karne ke liye.

Sidhanth: Don't pay! Main kardunga!

Naaz: Nah! I'll do it today! But main apka thori pay karungi hamesha!?! We'll split from tomorrow!

Sidhanth: That's rude! U'll not even pay for ur friend! (He pulled her leg)

Naaz: Arehhh aise friends honge fir toh main sadak pe ajaungi! But still ...umm....I can pay for lunch of 2 months Max to max...isse zyda nehi!(She said paying for there lunch while the helper smiled listening to her)

Sidhanth: Hahahaha.....hahahaha....damn!!! How old are u? 5 or 6?

Naaz: Ahaann! Ap humesha tang khichte ho! Main Preeti di ko complain karungi!(Sidhanth pulled her closer to himself by holding her waist such that there nose was touching, Naaz gasped at his act)

Sidhanth: Kya complain karogi....huh?
(Naaz gulped a lump looking at his black gazing orbs, she felt weak on her knees by the proximity and his words although it was a normal question but the huskiness he added was doing something to her)

Naaz: Umm.....huh......sidha..... Lunch time over (she said a bit loudly and ran away)

Sidhanth got hold of himself. To him this was all new. Never did he feel to keep someone only with himself. But with Naaz , God knows for what reason he felt to be around her always. At time he even behaved clingy. And the only answer he had to him was that- She is different thus he's falling for her!
With Naaz it was something auckward. She knew he had that charm, that aura, that physique a girl wants. She couldn't deny her women feeling for being with a guy like him. But she is Naaz , she is unlike others. She wouldn't dare to run behind a man depending on his charm. That would probably be the last thing she would do. What matters to her is the heart of a man, the logics he would give on and the efforts he would take for her. And Sidhanth....did he take any efforts for her? Partially yes....he had been giving her lift for the past two days...but that's what a friend does right... helping and caring for eachother. But do friends come that closer that there breath mingle? Ofcourse not! But the aware Naaz had only one thing to be in Bombay and she shouldn't forget it; She shouldn't look out for her personal life till she is  established in her professional life and in between if something happens- she wouldn't deny it though but she'll tend to ignore it at it's first place. And thus it was set , whatever happens she should focus on her career. While she was preparing her act she heard Sidhanth.

Sidhanth: You guys have to be fast! Com'on.... wheres Sweety?

Naaz: Aaa rehi hu...ek min.... Nishu the sehi karde thora.....(she asked her hair stylist as few strands of unwanted hair fell onto her face)

Sidhanth: Ready? ! Cool! Action!

Sweety: Baba kya main itni buri hu? Kya mujhe azad ho ke jine ka haq nehi hai ,kya mein baki ladkiyo ke tarah college nehi ja paungi.....apko meri shaadi ki padi huyi hai....kya apne kabhi mujhse pucha hai main kya chahti hu? Ap toh dhoom dham se shadi karwaenge meri...kya aap usme se adhe paiso se mujhe nehi padhayenge? Fir jabi shaadi karni hogi main utha lungi saari zimmedari....yeh mat kariye please.... mujhe job karna hai....apne balboote pe jina hai.... please.... request hai....Nehi karni shaadi mujhe.......( Sweety cried hysterically falling to the ground holding her father's feet requesting him not to let her get married as he gave knowledge to the family of a boy who had asked for his daughters hand)

Amit ( Sweety's father) : Beta woh ladka bohot acha hai.... bohot sahi ghar ka hai.... family mein sirf maa hai...manja beta...isme tera hi acha hai....kya pata woh tujhe shaadi ke badh college jane ka izazat de?! Usne tujhe shaadi mein dekha tha bacha....sun toh le baat.....

Sweety: Nehi sunna mujhe....pehli baar kuch mangi thi maine.... ap woh bhi nehi denge mujhe....de do bhaiya ko sab kuch.....(she cried loudly moving to her room hashing the door of the room)

Sidhanth: Cut! Sweety last line u need to be vulnerable but not so emotional.... Try to show ur in rage too....u get it?

Naaz: Yah......

Naaz did as Sidhanth said and he was happy with her performance. Once she was done giving her shots she went to take off her makeup and outfit. Sidhanth was busy on set and didn't pay attention to her vanity when she left. Once he was about to unlock the car door he realised she wasn't there .

Sidhanth: Chacha  Naaz ko dekha apne?(he asked the Watchman)

Watchman: Naaz kon beta?

Sidhanth: Woh iss show ke female lead hai....Jo ladki Sweety ka role play karti hai...dekha apne usse?

Watchman: Samajh mein nehi aa raha beta... kaisi dikhti hai woh?

Sidhanth: Ekdum cute se hai, chubby hai thori, kaafi gori hai,bohot jhalli hai...aur bohot baat karti hai....(he was cut of by)

Naaz: Shukr hai....khadus toh nehi hu na apki tarah....huh!

Sidhanth: Where did you go huh? Couldn't you just wait near the car?

Naaz: No , I couldn't wait! That's a parking lot not a place to wait ....aur wase bhi papaji ka call tha....and mujhe puch rehe the why am I out even after 9PM that too in Mumbai!?!

Sidhanth: And you lied......(he walked back with her to the car)

Naaz: No I didn't....why would I?

Sidhanth: Then how did you manage?

Naaz: That's none of your business......(she closed the car door and it was a bit loud)

Sidhanth: No way...... that's not how u close it! Can't you be gentle? ! ( He spated to her)

Naaz: Sorry! And I don't lie! Maine bola I'm with someone from the family!

Sidhanth: Initially u did!

Naaz: Initially I didn't. Preeti di is my family and U are Preeti Di's family so u are my family too!

Sidhanth: And the word LOGIC is ashamed of itself (he drove the car)

_______________________________________

Guys do comment nd vote please 😊
Follow me too 😘

Take love ❤️
Keep SidNaaz in ur prayers💕
Spread Positivity🌸