18 - Friends

Ally's P.O.V.

"You worked for BTS and didn't even tell us?!"

"It's not like I wanted to keep this from you forever. Eventually, I was going to tell you guys. Just not this soon..."

Right after practice ended, Bella, Nari, Sunny, Aria, and Niji all dragged me to my apartment to clear everything up. It definitely feels like an intense interrogation session, but it's also not going the way I imagined it to go.

"So you're basically friends with them?" - Nari

"I wouldn't say friends, but I guess we are pretty close."

"Have you ever hugged one of them?" - Niji

Oh I've hugged them a lot, alright and done even more stuff with one of them...

"Just like a friendly side hug."

That was a huge lie.

"Are they really as nice and humble as they show us they are?" - Bella

"Yes, very much."

"Do you have their phone numbers?!" - Aria

"No."

Another big fat lie. I have all of their numbers saved, but I think it's best I keep that from them.

They go on to ask me more questions like this for a while, but most of my answers were very short and vague as I don't want to give out too much information.

Eventually, they ask about how I even got the job and ended up here. Without leaving any detail behind, I tell them the whole story from how it started with me making a phone call, to moving here, working with Jungkook, being in a music video and helping them record songs, and to my auditions.

After I'm done explaining everything, they all look at me with their mouths open.

"All that seems like something that would only happen in a fanfic."

Tell me about it.

Sometimes, I can't even process the things that have happened to me.

"Ok, but getting serious now, how did Seung-mi know that you worked for them in the first place? I mean, if the company told you and the members and everyone who you worked with to strictly not say anything, then how did she find out about this?"

As I take in Bella's words, I think about how Seung-mi could've found out, but nothing comes to mind. I've always been careful.

"I have no idea..."

Sunny's P.O.V.

Despite me being quiet, I couldn't help but to know that something about this was fishy. I knew Seung-mi well enough to know that she's up to something.

She's been acting very weird these past few months.

Does it have anything to do with this?

Seung-mi, what exactly are you up to?...

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Ally ☺️: I need to talk to you asap.

As I make my way through the halls, I look at the message that Ally sent me one more time. I was starting to get worried. She has never texted me before asking me to meet up urgently.

Quickly, rushing by, I made it to the room that we agreed to meet in. As I open the door, I see her sitting on the couch. She looked nervous.

The closer I walk toward her, I notice how she shakes her leg and picks at her fingers.

Something was definitely wrong.

"Hey. What's wrong? What did you need to talk to me about so urgently?"

Sitting down beside her, I look at her with worried eyes. I use one of my hands to stroke her hair soothingly and place the other on her leg in hopes to calm her down.

She starts biting on her lips as I watch her debate internally on how to tell me whatever she needs to tell me. For some odd reason, I was preparing for the worst.

"Someone knows about me previously working for you guys. Well...actually all the trainees know..."

Oh.

Sitting there, looking at her with a blank face, I realized that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought she was going to tell me she didn't love me anymore or something.

Suddenly, I feel relieved, but then I'm soon filled with worry once again. My brain started glitching for a couple seconds until it finally started working and was able to process her words, but I needed to make sure that I was hearing it correctly.

"They know that you worked for us before becoming a trainee?"

She nods her head.

Oh sh**.

I continued to ask her a few more questions so that I could fully understand the situation and how it all happened, but her answers mainly consisted of her saying "I don't know" meaning that she had no idea how anyone could've found out.

I tried to think back on all the times that maybe would have slipped from out of my mouth, but it was impossible. I'm good at keeping things like this a secret.

Perhaps, did someone see us together when we went out?

Impossible, I made sure that we were extra careful. So how? How in the world did this get out?

Engulfing her in my arms, I hug her tightly as I see how she's stressed out about the situation and on the brink of tears. I hated seeing her like this, especially being affected by something that involves me.

"It's okay. We'll figure everything out. We just need to tell Si-hyuk about it and the company will solve it. I promise."

All this made me frustrated and made me want to protect her even more, but I knew that It would be hard with our current situation. Yet again, I felt powerless.

A/N

Eh a little boring but important information given 👀

Also...I'm going to Vegas to see the boys again!! 😭😭 I'm so excited and I can't wait!! I miss them sooo much!

- A