chapter nine.

"are you sure you want to move in with your boyfriend and his son?" you grumble as you catch your mother packing some boxes, saturday night.

and you have no plans, because you had to study for your exams and that's why your mother wouldn't let you go. but now you're done and you're more than bored.

"how many times are you going to ask? i love this man. please just be happy for me" your mother sighs, continuing to pack.

now you bite your lower lip, leaning against the door frame. "but i know his son, and i can't stand him at all."

"we already thought that you knew each other at least by sight. after all, you go to the same school," she says seriously, now looking at you. "but this could be your chance to reconcile. boys often play dumb at school" she advises you.

a reconciliation with rin? never. annoyed, you lock yourself in your room, she wouldn't listen to you anyway.

now you feel wide awake, you want to do something. you write to seishiro, but he doesn't react.

sighing, you want to escape this boredom, but you know that even your female friends are all at a house party, which you had no desire to attend.

now everyone already has plans - everyone except sae apparently, because at that moment he calls you.

<3

"do you have a video of that?" you can't believe what he tells you.

laughing, sae pushes his hands into the pockets of his black sweatpants. you are also wearing loose, black and comfortable clothes.

"no but it happened the same way! and then i didn't feel like it anymore and well," he scratches the back of his head "i had a better idea" you still don't know where he's actually taking you. you've been walking for twenty minutes but you don't mind - it's better than bumming around at home.

it's kind of funny to be out and about with him, making fun of others. "so you seriously expect me to believe that meguru and rensuke were singing on the train, completely drunk, and then a woman hit them both with her bag? and rin jumped out of the moving train?"

"that's normal for the guys. yoichi and i still behave appropriately but rin often jumps out of the train when it gets too crowded for him. just open the window and the boy is gone" a calm hand gesture followed from sae while you laugh.

the coke bottle you shared is empty - you throw it into the trash can, "we still need it" he takes it again, now you frown.

but then you are already standing in front of his destination, the outdoor pool - which is closed at night, of course.

sae throws the bottle over the fence, no alarm goes off as it lands on the other side. "well, we'll hurry up and get out of here quickly" he already wants to climb over the high fence.

"wait, you seriously want to go swimming now?" as you utter this absurd idea, your feet already carry you to the fence. you always wanted to do something illegal and break in somewhere.

"i knew you'd go through with it. yoichi finds that kind of thing too boring," sae climbs over the fence.

you laugh softly, almost over the fence. that's as far as you thought, you don't climb fences that often.

"put one leg over the other-" sae more or less wants to instruct you, but you slap him without warning.

grinning you stand up, sae holds his back painfully as he stands up. out of nowhere he looks angrily in your direction, coming towards you.

"you bitch" he throws you over his shoulder with ease, then into the deep pool.

putting his hands at his sides, he looks at you laughing as you swish around in the water, completely wet.

"who said i could swim!" you shout again and again, sinking into the water in a pretend manner.

now you act as if you are losing your energy, diving underwater. from the outside it looks as if you are surely drowning. "surely you can't swim" sae just rolls his eyes, doesn't move an inch.

a glance at his phone tells him that you've been down there for a few seconds now. maybe he should go check. he wanted to go swimming anyway.

he comfortably puts his phone and expensive shoes aside, then jumps into the water in sweatpants and shirt as well.

just as he wants to dive to you, he is pulled down by you. resisting, he kicks you in the face, you angrily hold your nose and smoke up again - he shortly after that after you.

"first you let me drown and then you break my nose!" you reproach him, but luckily your nose is fine.

"you mean, first you do the y/n - show, then you play the innocent little one" he provokes you, grinning broadly.

it's not five seconds before you're throwing water in his face and he's throwing water in yours. you push him underwater by the shoulders, then push him away.

cold from the games, you want to leave the pool, swim past him. he stops you with one arm wrapped around your waist.

"y/n," he breathes against your cheek, which is lying against his lips at this moment. sae doesn't say anything else, just looks at you instead, the way you look at him. "oh never mind" he is now the one who wants to swim away. firmly you tug at the fabric of his top and pull it back.

startled, sae widens his eyes as his back rests on the edge of the pool and you're in front of him, holding onto his shoulders so you don't have to swim anymore.

"sae.." you breathe, approaching him and grabbing him by the neck.

now he has to grin, wraps one arm around you and with the other he holds on to the edge of the pool so you don't sink. carefully you kiss him on the lips, you can't help it.

of course he kisses you back, first carefully and then more intensively.

in the kiss you turn so that you are now pressed by him with your back against the wall of the swimming pool. his whole body presses against you, your arms now around his neck. you release yourselves, gasping for air.

you stare into each other's eyes, not speaking to each other but kissing again. your looks have spoken for themselves, you want more.

all of a sudden sae lifts you out of the water onto the edge, presses himself up to you with his arms. when he sits in front of you again, he kisses you stormily, so that you fall back and he leans over you.

automatically you strip the wet shirt from his upper body - he does exactly the same with your wet sweater.

groaning, you enjoy the hard kisses on your neck, he has already found your weak spot and takes advantage of it. turned on, you drive over his trained upper arms, then over his muscular chest.

your fingers gently caress his jawline, running over his neck. after exploring a warm skin, you look again into his face, which looks at you eagerly.

in fact, you want to go further, don't want him to stop touching you. "wait" he sits up as you pull his pants down a little.

"you want to have sex here? what if the cops catch us here after all?" he has to laugh slightly now, not finding the idea as bad as it sounds.

but sae wouldn't want you here in a rancid swimming pool. to him, you're special, so it should be special.

wringing out his shirt, sae puts it back on and stands up. silently he holds his hand out to you, but you sit on the floor for a moment. raising an eyebrow, he squats down to you "i didn't know you found me so good. otherwise we can go into the water and continue there-" he laughs.

silently you stand up - it would have been your first time.