Chapter 46

~Luca POV~

I had to buy another car. My Aston Martin needed an upgrade anyway, and after a long day of dealing with the goddamn Mexican problem, I drove home in one and wondered if Nina would ruin this one too.

Shit, she would.

She was jealous. She just didn't know it, and how hot it was too. I wasn't a sadist but her anger made my dick harder than it should have. I still couldn't believe we'd been married for months and we hadn't fucked yet.

The need was biting at me till I was raw and fucking starved. Even that was an understatement.

The past 3 months I looked at her clothes, the stuff she left lying around and every time I did I grew more desperate to have her back, to hear the sound of her voice.

Nina made noise wherever she went. Being more on the quiet side I hated that quality in people, but somehow she gave it light. She'd spent two days with me before running, and when she was gone I realised how empty it was without her.

The clattering wherever she went. Her heels lying in the middle of the room. Something was fucked up inside of me. I knew I was heading towards a cliff, but I didn't know how to stop. I knew I didn't want to, not now I had her to myself.

Most of her at least. But it wasn't enough. I wanted all of her. Her laughs, her attention. Every single fucked up thought she had, I wanted it all. I was greedy and didn't give a fuck about it.

When I parked in front of the house, I noticed another car waiting outside. Jesus, the last thing I wanted was any visitors when I was sexually frustrated.

As soon as I got out the doors swung open and the Vitielli's stepped out. Fuck.

I knew they were her family but they didn't need to stay in her life. They were an irritating bunch and I was glad to see the back of them after the wedding, but they had different ideas.

Nina's sister and brother rushed to the doorstep, waiting for me to open the door.

"The fuck are you doing here." I bluntly asked as I put the key in.

"Our sister ran away and came back. We're here to see her." Carlos spoke. I pushed the door open and they hurried in with their bodyguard following behind.

Not wanting to deal with any of them I spent the rest of my time in my office doing some work, but I couldn't think straight. Not when a certain brunette was under the same roof as me. Fucking hell, there was a reason I backed out of the contract years ago and this was it.

She had too much of my attention everywhere she went and I gave it. She was so oblivious to it too. Teased me everyday thinking it wasn't doing anything, meanwhile I fought hard not to shut her up and fuck the words out of her mouth.

But she hated me. She always did, and if she didn't hate me before she hated me now. I'll admit It destroyed me more than anything had.

I'd been shot. Beaten till I blacked out. Held in a cell and tortured for months as a kid, but nothing actually hurt. Until I got the memory of her crying that one night.

If I'd ever regret something, it was fucking Mila.

I was pissed and horny and just realised she was in love with my brother. I didn't know it'd hurt her that much. If it were anyone else who made her upset I wouldn't have waited a second before ripping their heads off.

But it was me, and the lengths I'd go to just for her to forgive me, scared me more than anything had. Fuck, I was letting her wrap me around her finger.