Chapter 8

He kept on looking into my eyes, only breaking the eye contact to look down at my lips and then into my eyes again. And then his head came nearer mine until his lips crashed on to mine in a tender kiss. 

His lips felt so familiar and safe. I enjoyed the feeling of him, kissing my lips softly, and couldn't help but smile while I felt more tears form in my eyes and slowly drip down onto our lips. 

A warmth was flooding around in my body, and I felt alive and in love. 

He kissed me one last time, slowly pulling back to meet my eyes with a smile. I smiled back letting a small chuckle escape my lips. 

"You're so beautiful, Dani" he said, drying away a new tear that had escaped my eye. 

"I love you!" I said, kissing his cheek.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it, pulling me in for a loving hug. 

I enjoyed his pleasant smell that was so familiar for me - so comfortable. 

"I missed you..." I whispered putting my hand onto his head where I touched the small hairs. 

"I missed you too Dani, this can never ever happen again promise me that!" he said, letting go of me, and looking into my eyes. 

"I promise you that!" I said and let my lips find his in a soft kiss. 

I looked into his eyes - those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, that made me so happy. 

I took his hand. "I think the others are waiting right now to know what has happened... If I know Eleanor right, she is probably biting her fingernails down to nothing right now, so we better get out and tell them."

"Just wait one moment" Liam said, smiling at me

"Why?" 

"Because there's a thing I haven't asked you yet." 

"And what is that?" 

"Will you be my girlfriend again?"

I felt a smile play on my mouth as I took his hand: "yes"

He chuckled: "I am delighted to hear that!" 

I felt myself laugh at his choice of word. "Delighted, are we formal now?"

"You know I am famous, so my choice of words are a bit more sophisticated than your's, my darling" he laughed

"You big idiot" I laughed as I gently slapped his chest and kissed him. 

I took his hand and went over to the door, and opened it. What I hadn't 

expected was seeing five people falling into the room on the ground. 

"What are you doing?" me and Liam laughed

Eleanor blushed as she quickly got up from the ground. 

"Oh, we were just like standing against the door when you opened." she looked to the ground

"We weren't listening or anything" Zayn said, helping Niall get up. 

"So it was a coincidence your were leaning against the door?" I asked, smiling cheekily

"Absolutely a coincidence!" Harry said, smiling slightly

"So did you guys talk?" Louis asked

"I think you know that Louis, since you guys heard everything we said?" Liam said, grinning.

"We didn't hear a thing!" Eleanor said, shaking her head

"El it's okay, I would have done the same thing!" I said, grinning at her