Chapter 11

"Goodmorning" I said to Liam as I opened my eyes to find him staring at me.

"Morning" he answered while he crawled on top of me and bend down to kiss me on the mouth.

"So, are you ready for today?" he asked me looking at me with worried eyes

"Yeah I am, stop being so cute and nervous Liam" I said, smiling at his worriedness. 

"Yeah but you know the fans can be quite crazy" he said, while he bend down to kiss my neck. 

"I have met them before Liam - we've dated two years before all of this" I said, moaning slightly because he'd found my weak spot.

"mmmmhhh.." he said, continuing to make his way down my neck, collarbones and ending on my chest. 

He took his hand up to pull the strap from my bra down my arm, as he unclasped it delicately, and took it off my body. 

He then lowered his mouth to suck my hard nipples, as I let out a moan and bit my lip. 

"Liam, we need to go down and eat breakfast" I said, as I tried not to let another moan escape my lips.. 

"Mmmmhhh" he said as he kept on sucking and nippling my skin. 

"Liaaam, stop it" I said, as I tried to escape by climbing under his arms, but was stopped as he pulled me back again.

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" He said smirking, as he lowered his hands to my knickers. 

"Liam seriously we have no time for this right now!" I said grinning

"It won't take long" He said, pulling my knickers down.

My hands couldn't stop me so they went down to pull his boxers off too, and soon I felt him enter me making me moan yet again. 

"Do it fast..." I moaned 

He began laughing a bit of my commentary, but quickened his moving, making me whimper. 

"Dani..." He moaned, which made me turn my face to look him in the eyes. 

He lowered his head and gave me a soft kiss, while I could feel him inside of me. 

"I love you" I said, kissing him again, while looking him in the eyes. 

"Love you too" He mumbled against my lips.

I pulled my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me, while I let my legs slip around his body, making him go deeper inside of me. This made me go over the edge, and I moaned out his name, him joining me a few seconds after. 

I lay my head down on Liam's chest, trying to pull myself together to get up and go to the shower. 

"We better get up" I said, kissing his chest before getting up from the bed to enter the shower where I let the water pour through my curly hair. I opened the bottle of shampoo, and squished some of it out in my hand, while I brought my hand up to my hair and mixed the shampoo with my curls. A wonderful scent of vanilla filled the shower, and I enjoyed the feeling of being clean after the activity I had just had - I was always really sweaty after me and Liam had had our, let us say, morning gymnastics... 

I turned of the water, and pulled the shower curtain to a side, so I could walk out of the shower. 

I grabbed a clean towel, and pulled it around me so I wouldn't freeze. 

The towel was so warm and soft as I stood there, not really wanting to let go of it, so I could dry myself. Today was going to be a bit stressful I thought, and I was actually really nervous, but I wouldn't want to scare Liam, so therefore I had lied and said that everything was gonna be alright - was I ready to have screaming girls running after me?