Chapter 9

"Can't wait to see you, babe!" Liam said

"Can't wait to see you" I answered, looking into my suitcase. 

"Byyye!" 

"Byee!"I took the iPhone down from my ear, and pressed the red button with a smile on my face. 

I couldn't help but smile every time I heard Liam's voice. He made me so happy, and I was going to see him tomorrow, which made me totally freak out. 

I hadn't seen him for five days, and that was a long time. But in less than six hours, Eleanor and I would be at the airport and on our way to New York to see the boys perform in Madison Square Garden. 

I grabbed my favourtie jeans from the pile of clothes lying on the bed, and put them into the suitcase under my pj's. 

My phone vibrated and I looked down to see a new text from Eleanor.

"Hey! I'm picking you up in 3 hours, at six? Is that alright? xx"

"Sure, can't wait babe! See you! xx"I texted her back. 

I was actually quite nervous for this whole going to New York-thing. The fans had no clue about me and Liam getting back together, but I was pretty sure, they would freak out when they found out we were together again. 

I received thousands of messages on twitter from girls all over the world, who wanted me and Liam back together. 

I put a strain of loose hair behind my ear, and looked into my closet to see if I had forgotten anything. 

I looked down at my iPhone, and found the note I had made for myself about things I needed on the trip. 

It seemed like I had everything, but I didn't feel like closing the suitcase. I was always very bad at this. I kept thinking I had forgotten something, and ran through my apartment thousand of times before I could leave. 

I went out to my livingroom, where I sat down on the sofa and turned on the tv. An episode of How I Met Your Mother was rolling, and I began watching it. This show always cracked me up!

I was laughing at Barney and Ted, when my doorbell rang. I looked at the time, and saw it was already six! How the fuck could I sit here without noticing? 

"Fuck, shit, crap" I yelled as I ran to the front door. 

I hadn't got time for checking up my suitcase, and it was awful - I was such a perfectionist about that. 

I opened the front door and saw a smiling Eleanor standing there. 

"What was all the swearing about, babe?" she laughed as I hugged her.

"I've been sitting for two hours watching How I Met Your Mother, when I was supposed to check my suitcase!" I pouted

"Aww, you probably have everything, Dani. You always have when we're traveling.." she said, rubbing my back

"Yeah, well... I can't wait to see Liam! And I'm so excited to meet Perrie!" I said, clapping my hands 

"That's right - you haven't met her yet. Well she's really nice!" Eleanor said, smiling

I went into my bedroom to pick up the suitcase, and then I put on my jacket. 

"Ready?" Eleanor asked me

I nodded, and grabbed my keys from the table standing next to the door. 

8 hours later we were about to land in New York. 

"I really can't wait anymore, El" I said, as I looked out the window, where the houses under us were getting bigger and bigger. 

"Good we're landing, then!" she said smiling at me