Chapter 18

A couple of days had passed since I had found out about the pregnancy, and I had gotten used to the thought about me expecting a child. 

I had yet to tell Liam the news, as he was still on tour and would come home tonight. 

Yesterday Perrie and Eleanor had come over, as Perrie had just returned from her visit to the U.S, so we were celebrating her being home again. 

This gave me the opportunity to tell her about the pregnancy and she been thrilled about the news. 

I was right now eating lunch. Or an after lunch. 

I had become really hungry at this point of the day, although I had already eaten normal lunch. 

So I had made a new the meal - the after lunch, and it was a really good one. 

I turned to next page in the magazine I was reading, and looked closely at the different wonderful bags the model was holding. 

Suddenly my phone vibrated, and as I saw a photo of Liam on the screen I smiled as I lifted it up to my ear and pressed the green button. 

"Hey Liam" I said, stuffing myself with some more bread

"Hi Dani! You eating?" he asked

"Yep, what's up?" I asked

"That's a late lunch. Well just wanted to tell you that we'll be at the airport at 6.30 pm, so will you pick me up?" he asked

"I was hungry... Sure, I'll be there waiting with Perrie and Eleanor" I smiled, as I lifted the glass with water to my mouth and took a sip.

"Cool! How are you?" he asked

"Good" I said, not mentioning anything about my morning sickness earlier

"Okay, I gotta go babe, but I'll see you tonight" he said

"Yep. I have a surprise Liam, but I'll tell it when we're alone, okay?" I said

"Uhh, I can't wait. What is it?" he grinned

"You're so stupid, what did I just say?" I laughed

"Well... You can always hope. Okay I really need to go Dani" he said

"Yeah, see you tonight! Love you" I said

"Love you too, bye!" he hung up as I put the phone back on the table, and took the last bite of my bread 

I grabbed my phone quickly again though, reminding myself to write a text to Perrie and Eleanor.

'Heeeey girlies!

Liam told me they'll be here at 6.30 pm, should we meet out there at 6.15? 

xxx'

I sent the message to them both as I raised from the table and grabbed my plate and glass and put it in the dishwasher. 

My phone vibrated with answers from both Perrie and Eleanor, agreeing on the meeting at the airport.

As I looked at the time I saw I had exactly and hour before meeting with them.

"LOKI! Come here" I called, as I grabbed my coat. 

I could just have a quick walk with him before I drove

Small footsteps were heard on the floor as the small dog suddenly stood at my feet, looking at me with happy eyes

"Do you wanna go for a walk?" I asked him, as I scratched him behind the ear

He let out a bark, as I opened the front door, locking it after I had closed it.