Chapter 15

"IT'S GOTTA BE YOU!" I sang loudly with Eleanor, as the boys were now performing it. 

I had always loved that song, it was just an amazing melody, and the lyrics reminded me of how I felt with Liam. 

"Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles,

when you speak to me I don't resemble who I was,

You've almost had enough.

And your actions speak louder than words

and you're about to break from all you've heard,

but don't be scared,

I ain't going no where." I sang, as I looked at my cute boyfriend on the big screen. 

The thousands of girls around me seemed to think the same thing about him. They screamed very, very loud! 

I couldn't help but understand the girls a bit. I was just as big a fan as the girls in this room. 

I knew all of the boys' songs very well. I think I could say I knew almost every lyric to the different songs. 

First of all I had been to a lot of concerts with, but I wouldn't mind saying that I also enjoyed listening to the albums when I was home. 

I had them on my iPod, and I always heard them when I went out for a run. And when I cooked. And when I danced. And.. Okay you've heard enough. ehmm... I like One Direction. 

Liam actually often teases me a bit with it. 

One time I was home alone. He had gone out for a bit of shopping with Andy. 

I hadn't heard he had come back home, and I had put on "More than this" and turned it up for a very high volume. 

I was singing very loud and dancing crazy. Suddenly I turned around, and who stood there? Liam of course, with a big smile on his face.

He's kept on teasing me with it ever since, including telling all our friends, family and so on. And you wonder why I love him? Well... I don't really need to answer that, do I? 

The crowd had gone "silent" now, indicating that one of the boys were about to talk now, which made me look at the big screen which was now focusing on Liam as he began talking: 

"Wow! Madison Square Garden! You are so loud tonight!" Liam yelled as he smiled and looked at the big audience in front of him.

I moved my eyes from the screen to look down at the black stage, seeing the five boys walking around, fooling with each other, being the best friends! I loved them all so much! 

"I would just like to say! It's amaaaaazing how awesome this is to experience" The audience screamed 

"I think it's safe to say the boys and I are very very overwhelmed by all of this! 

I mean. This is just our biggest dream. To perform for such a big audience. And we know that our families and friends and girlfriends are sitting out there with you guys watching us." 
This made me smile bigger than I had done before. If that was even possible. 

I put my hands in front of my mouth as Liam kept on talking. 

That is truly really really amazing! I would just like to say a massive thank you to all who have come tonight from Europe and Asia and of course the U.S! It's unbelievable! So! We are going to perform another number for you now! And it is called "Little things"."

I turned to look at Eleanor. I could see she was overwhelmed too by this massive gig for the boys. We were so so proud of them! 

The guitar started to play, as I put my arms down and took my right one out to grab Eleanor's hand.