Chapter 14

Last night had been so amazing!

The play we had seen was really good, and I had had an amazing time with the two other couples!

Right now I was getting ready for the big big concert in Madison Square Garden. I was so proud for the boys - all they had accomplished. 

And I was quite excited about the fact that I had known them through it all. From the rehearsals to the first liveshow on X Factor to now - on top of the world. 

I looked at my reflection in to mirror opposite me, and put a strand of loose hair behind my ear. I was alone in the room right now. Liam and the other boys had already gone to Madison Square and I was supposed to meet with Eleanor in 20 minutes. 

Perrie wasn't coming with us, because her family had come to see the concert too, and she wanted to be with them. 

I put on an extra layer of my dark mascara, and went to spray on a bit of perfume - the good old apple one "Be Delicious" from DKNY - it had always been my favorite. 

I looked over at the door as I had heard a knock from it. 

I quickly went over and opened it to reveal Eleanor smiling at me.

"Heeeey" she said, walking into the room

"Hey, what are you doing here so early?" I asked her, walking over to look at myself in the mirror again. 

I was wearing a black skirt, and a cowboy shirt with some black low cut boots. 

"I was just finished getting ready, so I wanted some entertaining from you" she smiled, looking at my reflection

"Oh okay" I said, opening up the tube of watermelon lipgloss I had just bought from Covergirl Cosmetics. 

"By the way, you look damn amazing Dani!" she said, smiling big at me. 

"Aw, you little... I can only say the same thing to you baby!" I grinned at her 

She went over to stand next to me in front of the big mirror, looking at herself too. 

As I was putting on the lipgloss, I was being bumped into by Eleanor. 

"What are you doing? Look at my lips now" I said, acting sad. 

She did it again, bumping her small ass into mine as she laughed

"Eeeeeeellllll" I squealed, grinning

But I couldn't help but bump back into her again. 

And so we stood, bumping our asses into each other, so we did a small rhythm in front of the mirror. 

The reflection of two big idiots bumping into each other made us laugh hard. 

"what is the time?" I asked as we had finished laughing of our childish behaviors. 

"5.30 pm, should we get going?" 

"Yep" I popped the "p", at I grabbed the black purse on the chair next to me. 

I checked all my belongings, to see if I had forgotten something, but it was all there. The VIP-pass, keycard, phone and wallet. 

"Okay, let's go" I stuck my arm inside of Eleanor's and we went down to the car waiting for us. 

As we had driven for some minutes we arrived at the big arena. 

"Wauw, look at it" Eleanor squealed as we opened the door of the car. 

"It's so big" I said, as I smacked the door closed and went over to the back entrance, where the car had pulled up. 

A man in a black outfit stood at the entrance and looked at us.