Chapter 12

"You ready?" Liam asked me, as he grabbed my hand and held it tight

I looked at him, nodding slightly while taking a deep breath. 

We went over to the car that was parked under the hotel in a big parking lot. 

I opened the door, and hurried in, while Liam went in on the other side of the car. 

I closed the door with a loud smack, and looked at the driver who was talking to us. 

"Remember that a lot of fans are outside right now. I nearly couldn't get through the crowds before." The driver said, starting the car. 

I nodded while grabbing my phone from the purse I had brought with me. I unlocked it and went onto twitter. 

"@1Dnews: Rumors are that Liam and Danielle have just gone into a car together!!! IS PAYZER BACK????" 

I scrolled through all the mentions about us. How could they already know? We weren't even out in the public yet? 

I locked the phone again and put it back down in the bag, zipping it closed. 

I looked over at Liam. He was also looking at his phone, his eyes concentrated on the screen. 

"What are you looking at?" I asked him

"Just twitter mentions. People already know.." he said, looking up at me

"Yeah, I just saw it... But I really don't know how?" I said, looking out of the windows. The light was beginning to shine through the windows which meant we were probably soon going to see the fans in the day light.

I felt the car drive up a slide, and suddenly the car was light while the sounds of hundreds of screaming teenage girls was heard. 

I looked out of the toned windows to see the fans I had been so used to see before. 

I felt Liam take my hand again and squeeze it gently. I turned my head and smiled at him to know that I was okay.

We drove for about 10 minutes, because of our car being mobbed by the fans. THey were completely wild out there - more than I remembered they were. They stand in front of our car and not move. It was quite scary that my boyfriend and me (in some sort of way) were the case of this! 

FInally we drove down a small street where we could go out of the car in silence. Two security guards followed us behind. 

Liam quickly dragged me towards a store and we rushed in there - afraid of what would happen if the fans saw us. 

"What was it, you needed?" Liam asked me as I looked around the shop. 

"Ehm... Over here" I dragged him over towards some grey shoes with a small bow and dots. 

I let go of Liam's hand and found a shoe in my size. 

I pulled of my right sneaker-boot and put on the new shoe. It felt right on my foot. I walked over to the mirror, that was stood on the floor beside some purses, and looked at the shoe on my foot. It looked good! I turned my head to look at Liam, who was standing with his phone. 

"Liam? What do you think?" I asked him while I looked at the shoe again

"Looks good Dani" he said walking over to me while he placed his hands around my shoulders.

We stood there, looking at each other in the mirror. 

I began smiling at the sight of us, and so did he when he caught my eyes. He pecked my cheek, and I turned around to give him a quick kiss on the mouth.