THE BILLIONAIRE COTERIE

~~ BLURB~~

Wealthy, Successful, Popular, Influential, Rich Kids, Beauty.... that's who they are and what they are known as.

Born as friends. More like predestined to be friends even before their births. Having parents who have been in a circle of friends long before their birth, they were also born and raised to be the best of friends.

The identical triplet of Billionaire Ninalowo; Playboy Jesse, Sweet and Talented Jedekaih and Narcissistic Jaime; with their circle of friends - Khalid, handsome half caste and heartbreaker; Yasmine, father's favorite and the beauty with the strength; Sophisticated Jewel known as the beauty and the brain; Jared, the level-headed hunk, Hamid and Joan, the odd best friends and then the Okoye twins - Chinemerem and Chinecherem, the twins with daddy issues and contrasting characters.

They are called The Billionaire Coterie.

Being born rich doesn't make their life perfect as everyone supposed they are and the story explores their lives as teens and adults, their friendship bond, their families and their messed up love story.

Sequel to 30 Days Deal but can be read as a stand alone.

~~DEDICATION~~

This book is dedicated to all those who believe in friendship and who have been a loyal reader of my works.

~~COPYRIGHT~~

THIS IS A COMPLETE WORK OF FICTION. ALL NAMES, CHARACTERS, PLACES, BRAND AND INCIDENT ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED FICTIONALLY. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSON;LIVING OR DEAD, OR REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL,  UNINTENTIONAL AND UNINTENDED BY THE AUTHOR.

All rights reserved, including the rights to produce this book or the portion thereof, in any form. No part of this book must be reproduced without the written content of the author.

©COPYRIGHT 2022 RHODA KADRI .
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

~~NOTE~~

THE GENRE OF THIS BOOK IS A COMBINATION OF YOUNG ADULT, NEW ADULT, BILLIONAIRE AND ROMANCE WITH AN ELEMENT OF FAMILY DRAMA.

THE STORY IS A NIGERIA BILLIONAIRE THEMED NOVEL, SET IN NIGERIA.

THERE WILL BE USE OF NATIVE LANGUAGE, VERNACULAR IN DIALOGUE BETWEEN CHARACTERS. ANY SENTENCE THAT IS IN ITALIC MEANS IT IS BEING EMPHASIZE ON OR NOT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

THE WORD COUNT WILL RANGE FROM 3000 WORDS TO 7000 WORDS.

THE BOOK WILL BE OF TWO PARTS - THE TEENAGE AND THE ADULT ASPECT.

THERE WILL ALSO BE ADDITIONS OF MATURE CONTENTS.

IMPORTANT NOTE

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE PLOT OF THIS STORY AND IT IS NO LONGER A CONTINUATION OF DEMILADE AND LOLA STORY OR THEIR FRIENDS. IT'S ABOUT THEIR KIDS AND THE KIDS OF THEIR FRIENDS AS THE BLURB SAYS.
THERE WILL BE MENTION OF DEMILADE AND LOLA WITH THE OTHER CHARACTERS (THEIR FRIENDS) FROM 30 DAYS DEAL AND A BIT OF THEIR PAST (WHOSE TIME FRAME IS AFTER DEMILADE AND LOLA MARRIAGE). BUT THE BOOK ISN'T ENTIRELY FOR THEM BUT THEIR CHILDREN. ALTHOUGH THEY WILL APPEAR IN THE BOOK A NUMBER OF TIMES AND GET SCENES FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR SPOUSE. BUT THE APPEARANCE WILL MOSTLY BE IN THE FIRST PART OF THE BOOK - THE TEENAGE ASPECT. AFTER THE TEENAGE ASPECT, THE BOOK BELONGS TO THE NEW CHARACTERS AND ONLY THEM.
SO PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THAT.

I'M NOT TRYING TO CONFUSE YOU. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT I MEAN BUT IF YOU DON'T, IT IS OKAY. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING BETTER WHEN YOU START READING THE BOOK. BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT IT WON'T CONFUSE YOU. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND AND YOU CAN READ THE BOOK WITHOUT THE FIRST ONE.

IMPORTANTLY, THERE WILL BE NO MENTION OF TIME FRAME. I WROTE 30 DAYS DEAL IN 2020-2021 AND THERE WERE FEW TIMES THAT THE YEAR WAS MENTIONED. THIS BOOK IS WRITTEN IN 2022 BUT THE TIMELINES OF THE BOOK FEATURES TWENTY YEARS AFTER DEMILADE AND TIWALOLA GOT MARRIED. I CAN MENTION CARS, SHOES OR ANYTHING THAT IS REFERRED TO AS CURRENT LIKE THE CURRENT YEAR, PLEASE THERE IS NO NEED TO POINT IT OUT. I CAN'T WRITE A BOOK FOR A FUTURE THAT I HAVEN'T SEEN SINCE I AM NOT WRITING SCIENCE FICTION. IF THERE IS NEED TO CHANGE SOME OF THOSE THINGS IN THE FUTURE, I WILL BUT FOR NOW, PLEASE ACCEPT IT THAT WAY.

ONCE AGAIN, THE TIME FRAME OF THIS BOOK IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE TIME FRAME OF REAL LIFE. I CAN ALSO MENTION MUSIC, OR MOVIE THAT ARE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT IN IT. IT DOESN'T REALLY HAVE TO DO WITH THE TIMELINE OF THE STORY. IT'S JUST ELEMENTS OF THE STORY.

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED SO APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS OR WRONG SPELLINGS.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP ON MONDAY 18/04/2022

ANTICIPATE