**THIRTY**

This chapter is dedicated to the dglorifiedone for being the first person to get the answers to the two questions I asked in the last chapter and also Pacesetter12
Thanks, Luv for everything.

Now dive into chapter Thirty!!

********

Friends are the family you choose.“
— Jess C. Scott

*****

             JESSE GAZED AT the defeated Henry, smirked and then went away without uttering any words. Jedekaih heaved a relieved sigh, with a tiny smile of pride grazing his lips. He stared appreciatively into his brother way before he turned and walked away. Then he shifted his gaze towards Zayn who had an equally appreciative smile on his face.

"Thank you." He appreciated, coming closer to him.

Jedekaih shook his head, "Don't mention." He stared at his stained uniform and then said to him. "You need to change out of that cloth. Your uniform is a mess."

A small smile curled across Zayn's lips as he stared down at his body. Jedekaih was right. His clothes were a mess. His sky-blue shirt was not a good sight as it has turned brown. It had been so easy to get stained because his blazer and waistcoat were not on him and his tie was knotted loosely around his neck.

Henry had kicked him several times on his chest and stomach with his shoes and he had also poured him a soda from his face down to his shirt. It was the first thing he did when he walked over to him where he was talking with Treasure - his betrothed. Even his friends did their share of bathing him with their drinks, and now his uniform is a mess.

"Yeah," He agreed, looking back up at Jedekaih. But he does not seem embarrassed a bit. "but I don't have any extra uniform with him."

"It is important to always have an extra uniform or P. E at school for... days like this." Jedekaih commented and he nodded in agreement. "I do have an extra P. E wear in my locker. I am going to give it to you. Afterwards, we will find an excuse to give the teachers when they ask about your uniform." Zayn nodded with a sigh of relief escaping his lips. At least, he won't look like an idiot, walking around in a stained and dirty uniform. He already has a reputation for being weird. He would just look weird walking around in such a messy uniform.

"Common, let's go." Jedekaih urged and they both left the garden and went in the direction of their classroom.

*****

YASMIN stared with arms folded on her chest as Jaime and Jesse returned to their respective seats before they left to interfere with the scene caused by Henry and his friends. And her face showed disapproval.

"Do you have to interfere in that?" Yasmin said to no one in particular but it was obvious that she was talking to Jesse and Jaime. They both raised their faces to look at her.

"What should I have done? Keep looking while that asshole touches my brother?" Jesse asked with a frown. He doesn't look pleased to hear the question from her.

"Kai is being a stubborn head. You guys won't have to interfere with anything concerning Henry if Kai did not go there in the first place. I wonder what the weirdo has on all of you."