** NINE **

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -
           Marcel Proust              

*****

             JOANNE LAID QUIETLY on Hamid soft bed, looking through the gallery on his phone. She had come over since she didn't have any class till later that day. And she had intended on making Hamid drive her to school again.

It was more of her way of being with him since she have little thing to do when everyone has left home. The fact that he had dropped out of school was kind of an advantage to her because she seem to have her best friend alone for some time. Since she knew deep down that it won't last forever.

Now she was on his bed with his phone as usual. But she decided to go through his phone gallery rather than play those game he was working on.

Hamid doesn't really have much pics of himself on his phone. She could count the numbers of his pictures in the phone in seconds. The gallery were mostly of his sisters in her basketball jersey or while playing which wasn't a surprise since he was quite close with his sister and he was a fan of her. There was also a lot of her pics on his phone. Seeing her pictures including the one she had took with his phone brought a small smile to her face. But it wasn't new or surprising either. His social media handle contain more of her pictures and his mothers than his.

But her pictures and that of Yasmine wasn't compare to his mother images on the phone.

With how Hamid tends to frustrate his mother and always complain about her nagging and control, he still have a large number of his mother images on his device than any other person. Anyone that doesn't know that they were related will think he was stalking an older woman.

But she knew better. He adores his mother and he love her more than he was letting out.

She scrolled through the images quietly only glancing at Hamid that was busy with his computer. He had been on it since she came in. He seem to be serious as he tapped speedily on the keyboard with his square rimmed glasses covering his eyes which never leaves the computer screen. He seems more serious than usual probably because it was his online test.

She went back to what she was doing, scrolling through the pictures. She stopped to stare at a particular picture of his mother. The picture seem to draw her attention. The older woman was dressed in a silver figure fitting gown with lot of sequence that make her pondered how they made the clothes. The dress has a long slit on the left side with an exquisite design of one the sleeve. She was at a red carpet event slaying her big curly human hair weaves that look natural on her and a perfect and flawless makeup that hide some of her freckles.

The dress was beautiful so was the makeup on her face and she commend those that made the dress and do her makeup but what catches her interest the most was her body stature. Joanne still wondered how someone could slay a nice and perfect figure like Hamid's mother. She doesn't add any weight unlike others. It was hard to know she had birthed three children with her body stature.

She was very certain that men are still wooing her because you could hardly tell she was a mother of three children. She had always admired her not just because she was her best friend mother and a friend to her mother but because she take care of her body and she rocks in different clothes.

Ada Rabiu is a fashion queen and definition of Hot!

She is herself in the aspect of dress. Even clothes other people will consider inappropriate for a married woman and a mother. She wears it and she always looks wonderful in it. She dresses in whatever she love - revealing or not, short or long. She wears anything that she see fit.