** EIGHTEEN **

"The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day." -
M. Grundler

******

"I WIN AGAIN."

"Damn it," Jared cussed dropping his game pad and he faked a glare at his father. "You cheated, right?" A brow was quirked at the older man.

"You know he didn't cheat." Joanne said to her brother, defending her father. A bit of pride laced her voice. Jared turned to her with a displeased expression. He wasn't so happy that she was defending their father. "Just accept your defeat Jared. You can't beat dad." Joanne told him when she noticed his expression, amused.

Bayo patted his son back with a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "You did great son but I was born into this and I was born before you."

Jared rolled his eyes. "Keep mocking me dad. I'm going to learn to win you someday." He sounded confident.

He had never win his father in any video game. Be it soccer, wrestling or whatsoever, he always win. The change in technology development in video games doesn't affect his performance. He learn new games and its rules easily. His father had  always been a big challenge to him. Although, it was the reason why he was also good at it. When you have to play with a legend, you have to be one too.

"I can't wait for that day to come." Bayo replied honestly, chuckling and Joanne joined him. Jared just frowned at them.

"I'm serious. I'm going to win you someday." Jared told them, his voice and eyes held so much determination and confidence.

"You can achieve it." Joanne agreed with a small smile directed toward his way.

"Mnn." Bayo also supported with a nod of affirmation. "I don't doubt it too Jared. I believe you can." Bayo told him sincerely. "Although, it won't be easy." He teased the younger boy.

Jared scoffed. "You have never been easy on me." Jared said with a grimace.

Bayo erupted into an amused laughter and he didn't try denying it. "Yeah, I know. I love a good challenge. And you are. Honestly, you did so great son. I've never had a great match like you in a long time." He confessed.

"Really?" Jared queried, curiously.

"Yes." Bayo responded with a shake of his head. Jared seemed pleased to hear those words from his father. And his eyes glinted with a hint of pride and a smirk at the corner of his lips. "None of my friends could win me when it comes to playing games. Do you know how many times I've won challenges online? It's countless." Bayo answered his rhetorical question as he went on. "I always love anything that involves challenges especially online because most times I don't know who I am challenging and it makes it a lot of fun that way."

"Moreover, playing games have always comes so natural to me." He added.

"Same here." Jared chirped in with a smile. He guessed he have that in common with his dad.

Playing games was an habit, an hobby and something that gives him a lot of joy. He doesn't know why but it has always been that way since he was much younger. Probably because he had a father whose hobby was also playing games. His father was the one who taught him how to play games since he was very little. He remembered those days he will teach him and his sister the rules of each games and also make them challenge him.

Bayo continued. "And I am so glad that my greatest challenge is my son." He tapped Jared back in a gentle pat. "You are my biggest challenge when it comes to playing games in a very long time. Since my eldest brother, I guess."