Day 14, Curve, Extraterrestrial

"Look at you!" Sophia exclaimed happily, circling Roon and Izdihar like a mother bird. Roon was looking indifferent to the praise, but if you looked closely you could see the happy twinkle in their eyes. Izzy was blushing furiously, fingering on the edge of her skirt. The both of them were dressed to the nines in glamorous gowns that accentuated all the right places and made them both look older than 16. Roon followed the curve of their hip with their hands, smoothing out the silvery silk. Sam, Manfred and the others looked on from their corner, all of them dressed in various suits that would fit the gala. Roon and Izzy looked extraterrestrial in comparison. Sam was wearing a pair of dark green trousers with a white button up shirt tucked inside, her dress jacket hanging over one of Sophia's armchairs. Erion and Odd both wore a dark blue suit, Erion with a white shirt and tie, and Odd with a black shirt and fly. Sean was as always dressed in all black, although he was wearing a red tie. Manfred himself had chosen a dark teal coloured suit. Sophia looked the most extravagant, with a dark purple dress that fell to the floor in gracious waves. The colour complemented her dark skin perfectly.