5

Ryder got back from wherever he went and now has two bags with him

"Ry I was really kidding." I tell him.

"I love it when you call me that." He puts down the bags and goes to lock the door. After that he pulls his T-shirt off. He gets on the bed and pours the content on it.

I look at it. Three book, Chick-fil-A and a lot of snacks.

"In the book shop when I looked around and didn't know what to get I went straight to the romance section and choose these for you. I don't know if they are good though." He scratches the back of his neck.

The Love Hypothesis, From Lukov With Love and To Love Jason Thorn.

This guy knows something.

I throw my arms around his neck. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

He hugs me back. "Your welcome, sweetheart. Let's talk about your books, okay?" I look at him in disbelief.

"Really?" It's amaze me every time how happy this guy can make me feel.

"Really." He leans back and pulls me on top of him. Slowly caressing my hips and drawing shapes there.

Mostly hearts.

"Who is your favorite character?" He asks me.

"Definitely Aaron Blackford. He just makes my standards really high and he's hot." I speak dreamily.

"Tell me more about him." I'm literally melting here. He doesn't know how much this means to me.

"He and Lina are coworkers, but he calls her by her full name, Catalina. She needs a boyfriend for her sisters wedding, but can't find anyone under such a short time. One day Aaron hears this and offers to be that boy. He even learns Spanish for her. And when their family isn't looking he still puts up the 'act'-" I stop myself, realizing I am rambling.

Mom says I should just shut up and not talk at all.

"Why did you stop talking." He looks at me confused.

"I was rambling." I mutter.

"And?" He asks.

"Mom says I shouldn't talk that much."

"Who the fuck cares about that stupid bitch. And anyways, you can talk to me as much as you want. I love it when you talk, especially when you talk about something that you have passion for." He tells me while stroking my hair with closed eyes.

"Ryder?"

"Hm?"

"I-Today I had a little panic attack that the razor triggered ." I mutter pointing at my drawer.

His eyes opens and looks at me. Then at my drawer.

He gets up and takes it out along with his lighter. He goes to my window and opens it. He sticks out his hand with the blade and melts it. I watch it melt a little on the side so it's not sharp anymore, then he throws it out.

I have no idea why he did that but I'm glad he did.

Once Ryder caught me while it was in my hands and since then he's really afraid I will do it again. He said and I quote:

'I can't lose the only person that can annoy the fuck out of me and I'm still happy they're around'

After he's done ho goes and washes his hands and slips back in the bed pulling me to his bare chest. "Thank you, for telling me. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" He kisses my head.

"I asked dad if he could come to my competition, at first he said yes, but when I told him the date, turns out mom is holding a family day with her family. After that, mom was just being mom. Told me she didn't understand why I was born" Tears spills out of my eyes. "My 'family' hates me with their everything " I say.

"I'm your family." His soft voice calms me down.

"They admire Johnny and I can't do shit to make them proud."

A bag of candy is pushed in my face. "Eat it. You will feel better. And after that I want to know more about your book boyfriends, but not Aaron, okay?" I put a candy in my mouth and offer one for him.

He takes it from my hand with his mouth while keeping eye contact.

"And for the record, Johnny is not the most important person to everyone. For me, you are the one person I would give up the whole fucking world." He says.

"Can I take that as I'm one of your favorite person." I ask playfully.

"You're my only favorite person. Now either sleep or talk about books and give me some suga'. " He opens his mouth waiting for me to put the candy in it.

For the next few hours we talk, joke around and nap a little.

"Ryder?"

"Yes sunshine?" His voice is quiet.

"Are you busy on next Friday." I ask anxiously.

"I have a meeting, why?" He nuzzles his face in my neck.

"No reason." I say.

"Little liar. But it's okay. I'll find it out."

Before I could respond he is tickling me. I laugh, loud. We don't have to worry about my parents, they are probably out with my brother.

"So tell me, what is it or I won't stop tickling you, beautiful." I try to catch my breath.

"Fine, fine." He stops and brushes away my hair that fell in front of my eyes.

"I wanted to ask you if you would come to my competition, but your busy so-"

"Shut up." He cuts me off.

He pushes me in the mattress and lays on top of me.

"Hey, my boobs are not pillows!" I slap his shoulder lightly.

"You are right. They are not pillows. They are my pillows." He grins at me and lays back down on me.

I run my hands through his hair and turn the lights off. I can't help the smile that comes to my face.

My favorite person.

Word count: 991