21

I walk in the building and see a lot of dancer is already here

I walk in the building and see a lot of dancer is already here. A boy around my age comes and when he sees me he smiles.

"Hi, how may I help you?" He's nice.

"I'd like to try out if that is possible."

"Sure. We love it when someone new comes." He walks in the room where the others are practicing. "So basically this is where you can do the dancing. If you don't find something feel free to ask anyone. If they are rude, you tell me and I'll kick their ass, ok?"

I smile at him and nod my head. "Great. Oh by the way I'm Ben."

"Sophia."

"I love that name. We will be besties." A girl comes and greets us.

"Hi, are you new?" She asks.

"Um, yes actually. I'm Sophia." She shakes my hand. "Abby."

"Well, let's get started people." Ben shouts and everyone turns their attention to him.

Abby and me spend the rest of our time together and she tells me about her family and other stuff. She's an only child. She's seventeen, has a boyfriend and is a trainer here. I like her. She is nothing like Chloe.

We finish and pack our stuff about to head out. Outside Ben joins us and we are immersed in a conversation until a loud noise interrupts us. Our head snaps to the direction.

A car, no not just a car, a black camaro parks on the side and the person in it gets out.

Ryder is wearing a black suit and dress shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned. His rings are shining from the light that goes on them, his chain from me around his neck.

When he spots us he stars to walk over where we are standing. "He's hot." I hear both of them whisper. I look at Ben and he is red as a tomato.

Ryder is standing directly in front of me. He looks a little stressed and his hair is messy, but it looks hot on him.

He hugs me and places a light kiss on my temple. "I missed you." He mumbles. "I missed you too." We pull back and the other two are still staring at him.

"Um, Ryder they are Ben and Abby, they dance here, guys this is Ryder my-" I don't know what to say.

"Husband." Ry responds. Their eyes grow wider.

I'm used to his blunt and false answer.

"Well, your husband is hot as hell." Abby says while checking him out.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I ask her. I understand her reaction and I'm not his girlfriend or anything to tell her not to check him out. "Yeah, I do, but what's true is true." She shrugs.

"By any chance, are you attracted to boys?" Ben asks him.

Ry shakes his head and looks at me pleadingly. "Well guys we need to go. I'll see you on Thursday?"

They just nod still staring at my 'husband'. I grab Ry's hand and he opens the car door for me.

As soon both of us is in he attacks my lips with his owns. He plugged his tongue in my mouth and kisses me harder.

I pull back even if his window is tinted I still just came out of the dance studio covered in sweat.

"Baby, why won't you let me kiss you?" He whines.

"I'm sweaty."

"And? You are still fudging beautiful." I can't believe this guy.

"Just drive, please I want to take a shower." I tell him.

"I want to take you somewhere. Is that okay?" He starts the car and puts a hand on my thigh.

I nod, too tired to move even just a muscle.

He draws circles and hearts on my leg. The light music in the background doesn't help either. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep right now.

I think I dozed off because the next thing I know is that Ryder is carrying me to his front door.

"Hey little sh- oh I didn't know she was with you, sorry." I hear his uncle apologize. "Go take her upstairs, she must be tired."

Ryder grumbles under his breath. "That's what I was planning to do."

He takes me to his bedroom, I assume, and places me down on the soft mattress. I feel a brush on my forehead and guessed he kissed me there quickly. "Sleep tight my baby." Is the last thing I hear before dozing off again.

——————

Someone is running their fingers through my hair and placing kisses at my face here and there. I open my eyes and see Ryder sitting on the bed beside me with a laptop on his lap.

He notices that I'm awake and puts the device down. "Hi." I give him a lazy smile and a 'hey' before moving over and nuzzling my head in the crook of his neck.

He lets out a beautiful laugh and rubs my back.

"What are you up to there, hm? Planning to bite me?" I nod my head and inhale his scent. "You smell good." I tell him.

"Yeah?" Humming still half asleep and cuddling up with him is the best feeling.

"Wake up baby. I still have to show you something." He says while standing up with me in his arms. "Or I can just carry you there if it's more comfortable."

"Yes please." I mumble.

He walk out of his room and into another, but doesn't go all the way in. "I'm going to put you down and I need you to close your eyes for me, okay?" He asks me and I feel his breath on my neck. Nodding my head he do as he told.

I hear the door opening then he allows me to look and when I do, I let out a little gasp.

It's a whole freaking library, but in the middle there is a few candles and white roses. Ryder nudges me to go forward and I step to one of the book shelves, opening a book.

As I open it and read the first page where the name and authors name should be, is something else written, but in handwritten.

'To my beautiful girlfriend'

I turn around as Ry stands there with a rose in hand and a unreadable look on his face.

"Ryder, I'm not your girlfriend." I feel my stomach sunk when he comes closer, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well, we should change that, now shouldn't we?" He asks in a whisper.

I gulp and fix my eyes on his plump lips and nod slowly. He smiles and takes my face between his two hands then kisses me.

"Ah, love birds! As much as I'm happy for you, please keep it under PDA." We hear his uncle from the door. We pull away an give him a sheepish smile.

"Fuck off." Ryder grumbles and I hit him on the arm slightly.He raises an eyebrow with amusement.

"Don't speak to him like that. He's your uncle." He nods not paying attention to what I say, only to my lips.

"It's okay Sophia. He has been a major asshole since puberty hit him."

Ry starts biting my neck as I try to push him away. "Stop." I stop and let him be. His uncle can't take it anymore and leaves. Ryder pulls away and looks at me. "You didn't answer me."

I furrow my brow, not understanding. "Be my girlfriend?" Oh, that.

I nod my head rapidly. "Yes."

A smile takes over his face and he leans closer. "Yeah?" I'm still nodding when he kisses me again. This time much longer.

Word count:1248