Chapter 15 [ I missed Him]

2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved.

Aaliyah
—————————
Word Count: 2070

This is all my fault. I am going to promise that i will never take things for advantage ever again, i dont have a number or anything for maleek. Where in the world is he? I try to recompose myself, but this is bringing back too many familiar bitter emotions. I sniffle and try to hold in all emotions, this will make a horrible or very interesting story for my therapist.

I leave the building and step outside, my mind is filled with all types of thoughts but the only emotion i can feel is sadness. you see this is why i never wanted to open my heart up to this again... I rush a hand through my face and i take a deep sigh..

"I really lost you again, maleek?" I say in a breath getting ready to hop back into my car.

"You lost me?" A voice bounced out loud behind me, I squealed and turned my head around. My whole body went still when i saw Maleek.

THANK YOU GOD!

He was wearing a olive green half sleeve plain t shirt that innocently showed off his amazing figure... that's not me saying anything lustfully, thats just an obvious observation... He wore it with a pair of black trousers, he wore a black silk durag to match and wore a diamond earring and his silver chain. He smelled like a new fresh cologne and held his hands out to give me a big hug... but i didn't take it, yet.

"Where did you? How did you?"

"I checked out yesterday but i was here on sponsorship for a few nights so now i just had to move to the hotel down the street..." He said pointing down town at the large sky scraping hotel. Phew..

"Ok whatever, cool." I say nonchalantly, trying to hide  my excitement.

"I thought you left.." I said in a whisper as my chest went down in relief. I dropped my head to the ground and took some breaths out. This reminds me of seeing him leave the first time and when i went out to get him it was too late, i couldn't let that happen again.

"Aaliyah, Im not going anywhere without you." My heart almost exploded but i refuse to let him know that, he really has to work for everything now even a smile . I was serious when i said he has to grovel..

"Yeah right.." I muttered

"Listen to me, angel, my business will go under and i will get evaded from my home before i leave Atlanta without you. God sent me here for a reason and it wasn't for your father's event." He said in his still monotone voice as he pulled me in for a long hug. I smelled his cologne and realised i was giving him more than he deserves so i backed up from him and straightened myself up.

"I cant even get hugs no more?" He chuckled when i left him.

"Not yet."

"So what your saying is i will get hugs one day?" He raised an eyebrow and his voice went playful.

"Boy, Your a trip" I say while pushing his arm jokingly as he tried to feel on it.

"Judging by that huge smile im guessing you got the flowers?" He asked as he formed his hand waiting for me to hook my arm within his, to walk down to the car. I considered it but with the flowers that im guessing were extremely expensive so i guess i can walk with him to show my gratitude. I hooked my arm in his massive arm and he rubs my hand and walked me to my car.