Chapter 42 [The restoration]

Jeremiah 33:6
Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.

Aaliyah
______________________

Word Count: 5148

This is heaven. Truly, this is the closest to it i have ever experienced. I cant even tell where i am right now but the last thing i remember is maleek saying he is going to the hospital for the day to say his 'goodbye's' to Pastor troy who is still yet to wake up from his coma..

but we are having faith in God, we dont know what God is doing or how he is speaking to him through his coma but far be it for us to rush God's process.

I can hear the slight rushing of the cars through the streets pushing the wind towards my window, the quiet whoosh of the leaves and the feeling of peace washing like a wave over me..

If i could stay here forever, with the sound of silence penetrating the room, i would.

"Baby..." I hear a whisper from beside me and a minty breath fall on my nose, i scuffled in my spot as i tried to ignore it

"Baby...." The voice repeated this time a bit louder as a heavy hand fell on the side of my face. It began to stoke my cheek and then went to my cornrows and rubbed it making me groan in satisfaction.

"You planning to stay in bed all day or are you gonna let me take you out?" I finally open my eyes with a few long blinks, i see maleek's gentle expression as he grind at me looking intensely at my own eyes

I shy away when i realise i am in my bed! With no makeup, no bonnet and probably awful morning breath. Except its not even morning-

"What is going on?" I ask with a hand over my mouth as i scooch up in the bed finally shifting away from him, he gets up from his knees and stands back when he realizes my discomfort.

He is wearing a pair of dark grey cargo long bottoms, a big black essentials hoodie with a gold cross chain and a baseball cap on under the hood, Typical maleek outfit, nothing so obviously telling as to why he woke me up so late.

"Where you really that knocked out?" He asks as he chuckles a bit and leans back onto the wall with his arms crossed.

"Knocked out?" I ask with a hint of worry.

"Yeah, dont you remember? we were having dinner last night and you drank like 3 bottles of that alcoholic wine, i had to army carry you back to your bed." My eyes shot open in embarrasment as i heard that and my hand slapped to my mouth,

"WHAT!" I exclaim and am hit with confusion when i see him burst into laughter.

"Come on now baby, you know im just playing with you." He says while cackling making me throw a pillow at his body and smirk. I rub a heavy hand on my eyes and wake myself up after yawning.

His eyes fall onto my face more seriously now.. He steps closer to the bed and walks over to me in a way that makes me want to pull the covers over my head in embarrassment.

"What now, Mr Davis. Have i got something on my face?" I ask in a shy voice not being able to look at his intense gaze...

"You are just so beautiful." I roll my eyes and rub a hand on my hair, yeah right i just woke up! I probably look a mess.