Intro!!!!

ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ! //: ℙ𝕁𝕄 ♡

//////////////

"......I'm involuntarily thinking about you anytime and anywhere."

"But why?" , I asked.

"Don't you know? Is it not clear?"

Oh, you bet I know Park Jimin!

//////////////

Hey cupcakes! How are y'all doing? Hope you're keeping well.

So......yeah! Here I'm with another story of mine. By now you must've understood what my writing style is (if you've read my previous books) and hope you're comfortable with it. I'm trying to improve my writing as much as I can and this is one reason why I continue writing. Another reason is that I love writing and we must do what we love. Above all that, I'm completely in love with this man called PARK JIMIN and I can't wait to portray him in the various avatars I've pictured him in.

So in short, writing is a way of living my imaginations. Hope you understand that!

Moreover, I put my utmost heart and soul in creating my stories and try my level best to provide you with as much content I can. So, I would like to request y'all to not copy my ideas. You're free to take my permission if you want to modify my content but stealing is rude.

And, if you see that my content is somewhat similar to someone else's, just know that it's a pure coincidence! I never try to copy someone's work, I rather like to take advice and suggestions. Moreover, there are hundreds of like minds in this world who think alike and even share the same genre of interest, so please respect the author and try to be compassionate enough.

Enough with my pep talk, now about the story....

It's basically a highschool love story with a handful of twists and turns. You might think that I always write highschool stories but no! I've planned some mature stories as well but before them, I'd like to execute my highschool ideas. But hey! Even highschool love is mature.

I usually introduce the characters in the intro part but this time I'll keep it mysterious. Even though you've already realized who the main characters are based on the cover, there are many more spicy timers. You'll get to know them throughout the story.

////////////////////

IMPORTANT! 

⚠ Any character and photo used here doesn't belong to me. Every character here is fully respected. All the scenes portrayed here are purely based on the author's imagination. These scenes aren't based on real life events.  ⚠

⚠ This book is a light hearted book , please  try to take it light heartedly. Any disrespect towards the author or the characters won't be tolerated! ⚠

Don't think of me as someone scary cupcakes! I mostly am a fun loving person. Sarcasm and humour gets the most of me so get ready to read some humorous diss in between the story. 😂

I sometimes write detailed Smuts too (depending on the story line). So, if you feel uncomfortable then feel free to skip the details!  Don't worry, it will not affect the pace of your reading.

Okay, so that was all you needed to know. You'll get to know about the other details within the story.

⚠ (Story cover credits :- Milky_Jeon_ ♥ )

Now, on with the story. Feel free to give your honest reviews. Wish you a happy reading cupcakes!

With love,
- Sri! ♡