☞4☜

(♡˙︶˙♡)

Zoe's POV :

You wanna know what he did right? That Jungkook bitch literally opened my closet, pulled out all my underwears, threw them all around the room and ran away. Sometimes I wonder if he's even a human or a monkey.

I was really frustrated at what Jungkook did. I already had an assignment to complete for the start of this semester, that is tomorrow. I initially asked Jungkook to help and he even agreed to it but little did I know that he would play me.

Now I'll have to clean this mess but before doing that I have a real important thing to do , scold Jungkook.

I quickly grabbed my phone from the nightstand and dialed his number that was saved as "Bunny Boy 🐰"

"Hello?"

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK I'M GONNA FUCK YOU! "

"Ahh Zoe, I'm sor-"

"KEEP IT TO YOURSELF JUNGKOOK, DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME OR TEXT ME AGAIN!"

aaaaannnnndddd cut!

It was final peace to scold him, you know the kind of peace you get when you throw out all your anger but I meant it, I ain't talking to him for the day. Let's see how he would manage to convince me the next day.

Just when I was about to pick up my underwears my phone rang. I thought it was Jungkook and I was full ready to go heavy on him. I picked up the call and said,

"I SWEAR JUNGKOOK, YOU BETTER LEAVE ME ALONE OR ELSE I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR PRETTY FAC -"

"Whoa whoa calm down tiger, your baby bear here. "

"Taehyung?"

"The one and only. BTW I called to apologize for tomorrow, I had to leave because of my mom's emergency. I initially wanted to let you know tomorrow itself but then I decided not to ruin your night, you worry too much about things. "

"C'mon Tae , nothing is more important than you. Anyways, how's the condition there? "

"It's quite good, nothing to worry! "

"And when are you coming back? "

"Tonight! I've to be there tomorrow right? "

"Of course, can't imagine to start the semester without you. "

"You don't have to, your baby bear is alive. BTW what's with Jungkook? I see you are really hot on him."

"You won't believe what that evil bunny did Tae. We woke up in the morning and thought we'd go out for breakfast, he himself asked me out but then when I was in the bathroom he took out all my underwears and threw it all around the room and escaped. "

"Oh God, that's so funny. Much expected of Jungkook. BTW I gotta go, work calls. "

"Bye baby bear, take care! "

"Love you! "

"More!"

And then he hung up. Not gonna lie, I feel better while talking with them.

I then cleaned my bed room and after that went downstairs for breakfast. Once I was done with my breakfast, I started doing my assignment and that's how the whole day went, working like a maniac.

---------------------------Time skip------------------------

The next day, as you already know , was the start of my last semester. I woke up early that day and did my daily morning routine and rushed out for my school. Actually, I go with Jungkook or Taehyung to school normally but since it was the first day, I didn't want to bother them.