❀ 15 ❀

Zoe's POV:

The next morning started off as brightly as it could. The sun shone bright on my face when I was still sleeping and that made me wake up. Sure, the previous night was overwhelming because before sleeping, the time spent with Jimin was the last thing on my mind and even after waking up, he was all I could think about.

Get a grip Zoe, know your place!

Last night after I exited Jimin's room, I didn't feel like going back to the bonfire anymore so I asked Kook if he could do me a favour and bring me the room card from Yun.

He agreed at first go but he seemed curious. He kept on asking me if anything was wrong or if anything happened back inside the room but all I did was brush him off.

Currently, I was sitting in my bed, still wrapped up in my blankets. Not my bed exactly, mine and Yun's bed. Thinking of Yun, I looked around to search for her when my eyes suddenly landed on her figure. She was lying beside me like a dead body wrapped up in white sheets and was sleeping like a pig.

I decided not to wake her up and get freshened up first. So I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to get my job done. Once I was done with all my washing and clothing, I walked out of the bathroom and saw that Yun was still fast asleep.

"Yun!", I called her out once.

" Yun wake up!" , twice.

"Yun!" , thrice but she still didn't wake up.

Oh, you will now.

I tiptoed to the door of the room and made a fake knock. I then dramatically opened the door and started speaking loudly, just so she could hear -

"Oh Tae? What are you doing here so early?", I spoke up even though there was not even a  'T' of Tae.

I looked at her but she was static, didn't move even for an inch. I tried again, "Haha Yun? You gotta go back, there's no way you'll meet her because she's still fast asleep."

"I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! "

I looked back just to see her waking up like a zombie. Her hair was a mess, like the nest of a crow and her clothes were wrinkled. The scene in front of me looked hilarious so I started laughing out loud and when I did, Yun looked hella confused.

"What happened? Where's Taehyung?"

"He isn't here.", I laughed.

" But you were just-" , she took a pause before realization started hitting her, "You sly fox!"

She grabbed the pillow that laid next to her and threw it at me. The pillow landed straight on my face before landing on the floor. I quickly picked it up and threw it back to her, to which she repeated the action. This process continued until the both of us heard our phones ring , indicating that there was a incoming of a text.

I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my pajamas and unlocked it before seeing that there was a text for us in the official group chat of our school. The text said, "All of the students are requested to meet us at the coast in 40 mins for some tasks."

After reading the text, both me and Yun stopped whatever we were doing and started getting ready. The weather was chilly yet sunny so I wore a sky blue , floral jumpsuit that ended at my upper thighs and then wore a white cardigan over it. I then wore a pair of white sports shoes, comfy enough to walk in the sand.

Once I was done, I waited for Yun to get ready. After like 15 minutes or so, she was all ready in her grey jeans and white tank top. We both gathered whatever we needed to take to the site and then left the room immediately.

Once we were downstairs, my eyes started searching for my two dumbheads. I looked around a little more until I saw them waiting near the entrance of the hotel but both of them weren't alone. They were accompanied by another boy and that boy was none other than Park Jimin.

But Jimin and Jungkook together? Something to look at. Tae had his arm wrapped around Jimin's shoulder while he just stood there silently. On the other hand, Kook was just busy on his phone.

"Hey Zoe, I just spotted Taehyung and others. Let's go say hi to them.", Yun said and started pulling my hand.

" But I- " , even before I could start speaking, I was already too close to them so I had no other option but to go to them.

"Hey Jungkook, Hey Taehyung, Hey brother dear!", Yun greeted cheerfully, being her usual self.

"Hey!" , Kook said.

"Hello to you too!", Taehyung greeted as well but for Jimin, he was quite. I looked at him for a brief moment and found him already looking at me. He opened his mouth, as if he was just about to say something but shut it down immediately when I looked away.

Just then, all of the students were called outside and everyone followed. We walked out to the field and gathered there.

"Okay students, since all of you are here, I think we shouldn't delay anymore and tell you about your first task for the trip.", the host, also our teacher started, " Since it's your first official day here, we thought it'd be better if we give you some light hearted and fun tasks. So, today's task is a challenge for pairs. Two of the opposite genders will pair up and carry out the task together."

"Okay so, I know most of you are already aware of the game and has most probably heard about it. It's the paper folding game. The game where a pair stands on a piece of paper and dance over it while the piece of paper just folds into a smaller size with every level."

Everyone cheered on hearing that. Even I was quite excited for the task but I didn't have a partner.

"Okay everyone! Choose your partners!", the teacher said.

Everyone started shuffling and choosing their partners while I just stood there. I waited for everyone to choose their partners so that I could pair up with the last one left out.

After a few minutes, everyone was done and I started looking at who were the ones pairing up. To my left, there were all the participants who already paired up and among the crowd was also Yun and Tae. Just by looking at them, I guessed that they paired up because the way they both sticked to each other was too close to not be a pair.

So cringe together lol!

To my right were the ones left out. So I turned around to my left to see if there was anyone left . I was initially planning to not choose and pair up with just anyone but when I looked at the participants, I realized that life had some other plans for me because the ones that were left out were......

Me, Jimin and Jungkook.

»»——⍟——««

A/N : Boring right?!