☞ 7 ☜

(⌒o⌒)

Continuing....

So you might be thinking about what has happened to Tae right?  Well Tae's afraid of hamsters. Yes, the huge heartthrob Kim Taehyung's afraid of hamsters!

"He's afraid of hamsters Yun!" , I sighed in defeat.

"What? Who's afraid of such little hamsters? He's really weird! " , Yun made a weird face.

Gosh, little did she know the stories behind the hamster he owned as a pet in childhood.

"Eh leave it Yun. Tae, let's go out! " , I said.

"Tae? "

"Yes? " , he was finally awake?

"Let's go out! "

"Oh okay let's go. "

"By the way Tae? "

"Yes? "

"Where's Jungkook? " , I enquired.

"Oh, he has basketball practice. "

"Oh. Anyways Yun, I'll see you later. Tae needs some fresh air. " , I said to Yun.

"Okay, see you later! "

I nodded and went out of the cafeteria to the playground to catch some fresh air. Tae really needed it, he was so scared of hamsters. Those are really cute but they seemed creepy to him, why? Well, you can say he didn't have a very good experience with them.

Authors POV :

Soon after the departure of Zoe, the messed up head entered into the cafeteria. Jimin didn't know what was going on but one thing he knew for sure that he wanted to figure out everything as soon as possible.

"Why are you so late? Zoe came and even left. What were you doing? Why did you leave me here? " , Yun bombarded him with questions the moment he brought his steps to a hault beside her .

"Chill Yunyun, no one is kidnapping you here. " , said Jimin nonchalantly.

"Still! I couldn't even talk with Zoe properly before she left with that stupid friend of hers! "

"Stupid friend? Who? "  , asked Jimin with too much of enthusiasm and that was kinda suspicious to Yun.

'Is it probably Jungkook? But Tae said he had basketball practice. Tsk why am I even thinking about this? ' , Jimin for a moment went through a silent battle in his mind.

"It was the guy whom you introduced me to. What was his name..... Tai... Taihwang!" , Yun said while struggling to pronounce the name of the guy she recently scared away.

"It's Taehyung dummy!" , Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever! Let's go, break is about to end!"

With that the non-korean girl pulled her cousin out of the cafeteria. She dropped Jimin in his class and went to search for her own. Even though she was new to this school, she wasn't finding it unknown. That's how she's. She just knew how to breath in the air around her without much complain and how to get used to it.