☞ 8 ☜

(¬_¬)

Continuing....

Zoe's POV :

The day was almost over. 1 more bell and we could delectably leave the classrooms for the day but it wasn't a delectable as it sounded for me because I spent the first day of my semester without Kook. I was kinda sad but I already made up my mind that I'd take Kook home with me and have a movie night.

Physics classes were always boring to me. The laws and theories, ugh! I so wished that it was a coconut instead of the apple that fell on Newton's head that day , physics wouldn't have been so vast then. Even if it was an apple, he could have pleasantly eaten it instead of studying .
(A/N : No offense for the ones who love physics. I know I'm stupid 🙂)

A few good minutes into the class and it was time for the bell to ring. Once the bell rang, all the students started rushing out of the class including me. Every individual had different reasons to rush, just like my reason was to meet my best friends asap.

I was so ready for the movie night that I even planned the snacks in my head. Kook and I always had movie nights but Tae? We've had just a few. He can't stay over at anyone's house just when he wanted , he has some issues to solve.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Yun who was putting her books back into her locker. That reminded me, I didn't carry my books to the physics class. You can see how much I love physics.

"Hey Yun! " , I called her out.

"Hey Zoe, what's up? "

"Nothing much, have you seen Tae somewhere? "

She suddenly turned red, as if all the blood from her body rushed to her face.

"Ah-um T-Taehyung? I saw him going towards the closet room." , she started stammering and honestly? It was suspicious.

"Closet room? Okay thanks. " , with that I ran towards the closet room.

While I was running, I wasn't actually seeing where I was going. I kept running but suddenly my face collapsed with a hard surface. It was such a hard hit that I was sure I was crash landing on the floor. I prepared myself for the high-five my butt and the floor were gonna share but surprisingly they didn't. I didn't fall.

Before falling I could feel someone pulling me towards them. I opened my eyes to see who it was and turned out it was the daredevil.

"Where are you running to so excitedly? " , asked Park Jimin.

"Towards the closet room! "

"Closet room? What's so special about it that you are showing your both the pairs of teeth? "

"I'm meeting Jungkook and Taehyung Jimin! "

Jimin's POV :

"I'm meeting Jungkook and Taehyung Jimin! "

Arrghh not this guy Jungkook again.

"So? You always meet Jungkook ." , I shrugged. I couldn't show that it affected me right? But why did it affect me?