❀14❀

Zoe's POV:

.......Go and get yourself locked up in a room with Jimin for 90 mins! "

Right after Tae said that, coldness started running down my body. Normally, it'd not be a big deal for me but after that kiss, I didn't think that I'd be able to stay in one room with him.

"Tae, can you change it?", I asked.

"No, a dare is a dare."

"Bu-"

"Tae, you can just change it if she doesn't want to do it.", Kook interrupted me.

"Kook, a rule is a rule and it applies for everyone. She can do it or go have a cold dip but Zoe, I think it's better if you complete the dare otherwise you might catch a cold." , Tae said.

"Taehyu-"

"It's okay Kook, I'll do it.", I said and then stood up.

I looked at Park Jimin and stretched out my hand for him to hold it before saying, "Let's go."

Even he looked confused as to why I agreed to do it but still obliged to me and stood up.

"Give me a call when you enter the room, I'll count the time.", Tae said.

This stupid-

Author's POV:

Both Zoe and Jimin walked hand in hand towards the hotel. When they got on the elevator, Jimin asked, "My room or yours?"

"Yours cuz my card is with Yun."

Jimin just nodded at that and gave her hand a light squeeze. The gesture made the girl take a glance at the boy but all she could see was him looking in front without showing any kinda expression on his face.

On reaching their floor, both of them got out of the elevator and walked towards the room. Jimin swiped the card and both of them immediately walked in.

The girl sat on the bed and started looking around the room. It had a study table, a bed of course, two small sofas and a tea table. She realized that the room had the same design as hers but the colour was different. Hers was beige while his was burgundy. Her room's colour expressed warmth and comfort while his screamed out passion and desire.

"Do you want some hot water? That's the only thing I have in my room." , Jimin suddenly spoke up.

Zoe nodded and said, "Sure, thanks. I'll just call Tae and let him know that we're here."

Jimin just smiled and went ahead to bring the water. Meanwhile, Zoe pulled out her phone from the pockets of her dress and dialed Taehyung's number.

"Hello Tae?"

"Zoe?"

"We're in the room."

"Great! Your time starts now."

Zoe cut the call and then sat straight. Right after that , Jimin came and handed her a cup of water while he had one for him and sat beside her on the bed.

"Thanks.", Zoe said.

"No problem."

And after that there was not even an exchange of a single word. Both of them sat quiet and the only sound that echoed in the room was them slurping on their water.

"Zoe?", Jimin finally made efforts to break the silence.

"Hm?" , Zoe replied and then looked at him.

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Yeah? Go ahead.", Zoe replied as casually as ever but to be said honestly, she was kinda nervous about what it was about.