❀ 9 ❀

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Zoe's POV :

New day, new start.

A week had passed since the the start of the semester and it was all going good. Nothing major really happened in the past week. Kook and I weren't fighting anymore, everything was going good with Taehyung as well. What can go wrong with that baby bear anyways? Park Jimin was not bothering me much and even Yun was stable with her transfer now.

Well mentioning Yun, I can't say everything was perfectly fine. There was this strange aura between her and Tae. Everytime we had a group gathering , I could notice them being awkward with each other and being jumpy everytime there was a slight accidental skin contact, as if they touched a hot piece of iron. I might have been overstepping my boundaries by thinking about them but what's wrong is it in being concerned about your best friend? And even Yun was my friend now.

Well, it was all for me to talk about later. Right now, I had classes and I had to go. My first class was literature and I was sharing it with Kook and the so called Park Jimin.

The class was going on smoothly until Mr.Han, our literature teacher decided to drop a bomb on us.

He said, "My dear students, our principal instructed the subject teachers to let you all know about the field trip we normally go on every semester.". Everyone got excited about it and started cheering. The field trips has always been interesting with all the games and bonfire nights they plan. The class roared with claps and laughter but it soon came to a stop when Mr.Han started speaking further, "This semester, the trip is of four days and we will be going to Jeju Island. As usual, we have various games and tasks for students to carry out. Like usual, the students will be divided into a team of 3 members. We'll be leaving for the trip this Thursday."

Thursday? Today's tuesday already!!

On that being said by Mr.Han , some got excited to get paired up while some were simply against the idea. I fell on the later category because what fun is it in being paired up with people you barely talk to?

The only person I was comfortable with in the class was Kook and not once was I paired up with him. Even this time, I wasn't expecting a chance to be in the same team with him.

" Here's the list." , Mr.Han said and displayed it on the smart board.

Like everyone, even my eyes stared at the list reading it from top, careful enough to not miss a single word.

My wandering eyes stopped once it fell on a certain team.

"Team 13 - Jeon Jungkook, Hwang Changjo , Park Jimin. "

Disaster, that's what my heart screamed on reading the list. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook cannot walk side by side, they are always at each other's neck. And good lord, why was I stuck in between?

I didn't know how to cope up with the situation. I looked at both of them and caught them already staring at each other. If looks could shoot bullets, then they both would've been weeping on the floor now with litres blood sprawling out of their bodies.

I left it all on the day when we'd actually stand together as a team. I sighed and my mind immediately wandered to Tae. I wondered who he'd have been paired up with and wished they were someone good.