❀12❀

Zoe's POV:

The ride was fortunately over and we were finally in Jeju. One thing I didn't know was that Jeju was comparatively cooler than Seoul. Maybe because of the pollution and everything but Seoul seemed to be much warmer.

As I was not aware of the cold weather in Seoul, I didn't wear anything warm. I did pack some pullovers tho but they were in the bag and I had no energy to take them out. So I rather pushed the thought of feeling cold to the back of my head and decided to walk out of the bus.

"Everyone, we're at our destination! Get down! ", the teacher in charge announced.

Everyone who were sleeping woke up at the announcement and started getting excited immediately. The man sitting beside me also woke up but I was pretty sure that he wasn't even asleep.

I got up from my seat and straightened my clothes before looking at Park Jimin. "Give me way please.", I told him and he immediately obeyed. He moved backward in his seat, giving me enough space to walk out. I walked out of the seat but in the process, I could feel my thighs rubbing against Park Jimin's knees. I wasn't really affected by the action but when I turned around to look at Park Jimin, I saw that his eyes were fixated out of the window and his cheeks should various shades of pink.

I didn't think much about it and proceeded to pull out my luggage. My luggage was kept at the head board that was situated right opposite to my seat.

When I reached out to pull my luggage, the height of the head board seemed a lot taller to me. I normally had an ideal height but the headboard was unusually taller, making me struggle a little.

Or should I say a lot? I got on my tiptoes to reach the luggage but even then it was quite impossible for me to reach there.

Aish, I should've at least worn some heels. , I thought.

I didn't give up tho, I was still trying. I looked around me but people were too busy in their own work. I looked at Tae but that bear was finding it hard to wake up, making poor Yun struggle because of him. Then I looked at Kook and man, I must say that he was probably regretting his life decisions to sit in that last seat, I mean all the huge men there surrounded him, making it impossible for him to even look ahead, forget walking.

I sighed. There was no chance of me getting any help in the rush so I lost the hope and tried reaching my luggage again but just then, I felt a warm surface engulfing my frame. Two hands erupted from both the sides of my body, trapping me in between them and then tried to reach my luggage.

I turned around to see who it was when I saw Park Jimin sticking his body to my back and trying to get my bags. I looked at his face when he suddenly looked at mine and then continued looking. We didn't really retract our eyes from one another but while he was still looking at my eyes, he pulled out my luggage and dropped it on the floor.

He pulled down his arms and freed my body from his trap before walking back to put enough distance in between us.

"Tha-"

"Tsk shorty! ", he interrupted me immediately.

" Hey, I'm just a lil bit shorter than you." , I replied.

"Yeah, that's why you couldn't reach the bags but I could."

"Whatever!", I said and walked straight out of the bus. God! I was just being kind to him, why the hell did he have to tease me?

On stepping out of the bus, coldness hit me straight like a truck. The air was cold and the breeze blew like it was in a fight with the sun and wanted to win.

I folded my arms in hope of getting a lil warmth and then waited for Tae and Kook to come.

I was still waiting there but suddenly I felt someone wrapping some warm clothes around my shoulder. I thought it was one of my two best friends and looked back but it wasn't them , it was
Park Jimin again!