☞2☜

( ̄3 ̄)

Continuing....

Jungkook parked the car in front of a club and I supposed that was our destination.

"Wait! " , I was just about to get out of the car when Jungkook stopped me and rush towards my side. I was initially clueless about what he was doing but then I realized, he was doing the same gesture he did when we left for the club. He opened the door to my side and walked sideways to let me out.

Once I was out of the car I saw him bowing 90° and I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Can you stop it Kook? You look like a joker right now." - I said not being able to hold it anymore.

"Please, can't I do at least this much for my lady? " - he said.

"Since when am I YOUR lady? " , I said giving the word "your" a stretch.

"You've been my lady since the day we met! " , he winked.

"Heh? Koo-"

"Let's go already. God, you're such a drag!" , Jungkook cut me midway and pulled me in. For a moment I thought the security guards would ask for our ids but he didn't. Jungkook gave him a slight nod and they let us in.

'Did they plan it beforehand?' , was the thought that came in my mind in that moment.

I wanted to enquire about this to Jungkook but I paused. I couldn't let me ruin their night right?

We entered through the corridors to the main club hall and I swear, I've never hated anything more. I hated crowds and that club hall looked like a candy fair at that moment. People were grabbing those shots as if they were choco balls left on sale with the name plate 'Bye 1 get 5 free'.

We went further into the crowd when the strong smell of alcohol hit my nose. Someone who likes drinking might say that the smell was like a blessing to their olfactory receptors but for me, it was a curse. I wanted to throw up then and there, how was I supposed to drink then?

Don't get me wrong, I don't say that alcohol should be despised but talk about never getting the smell of alcohol even for once in your life, yeah that's what happened in my life. Even my best friends who were fans of drinking never met me after getting drunk or never brought alcohol around me, maybe because they didn't feel the need to or maybe because they thought I won't like it. But at that moment, I pretty wanted them to bring alcohol near me , cuz if they did it back then, that wouldn't have been my situation right there right then.

Jungkook led me to a set of stools placed near the counter of the bar and asked me to sit there. I still couldn't find Taehyung and honestly I didn't know anyone there except Kook and he was the only one I could trust. It has always been like this with him, you could ask me to wear a blindfold and stand with Kook close to a cliff and I would do that without a bit of hesitation. I trust him with my all.

"What do you wanna drink?" , he asked.

"Is there any soft drink?" , I asked in return.

"Are you new here babe? " , the bartender suddenly spoke up smirking out of nowhere. Kook gave him a side eye and then went back to talk to me.

"No Zoe, you can't find anything with non-alcohol here except water but I won't let you drink that. What about some low alcohol fruity tequila?" , Kook asked.

"Is it okay for me to drink that? "

"Of course it is and you don't have to worry about anything else , I'm here with you right? "

I nodded and allowed Kook to talk with the bartender.

"One blueberry tequila for her please!" , Kook said almost sternly, as if he was marking his territory.