❀10❀

Zoe's POV:

Unfortunately, the trip has started even faster than I expected.

We were all standing in our school's field, in crowds waiting for the busses to arrive. Everyone wore colourful clothes. Some had floral prints on them, some had geometric while some had none.

Most of ladies were busy giving touch ups to their makeup while the guys were already trying to outshine among the others with their various sports tricks and skills.

Everyone had this vacation aura on. Everyone looked so bubbly since they were not in the boring dress code that our school gave us. They had different fashion senses and everyone looked bright and light.

Even the weather stood out on the particular day. The sun shone bright but not too bright, allowing our eyes to be free from the sunglasses. The sky was all blue with light sheets of clouds spread underneath it, giving us hints that it wasn't going to rain anytime soon. The sky looked pretty.

Being the astrophile I've always been, I took out my phone to click some random yet pretty pictures of the sky. God knows if it was some habit of mine or not but one thing for sure, I was obsessed with pretty sky pictures.

So, I unlocked my phone and clicked on the camera icon for the camera to sprung up on the screen. I positioned the camera so that it can capture the sky with the perfect angle but suddenly the monster rabbit jumped in front of the lense.

"Kook! Lemme click a picture.", I said.

"Click mine.", he replied.

"No , lemme click the sky's picture, it's pretty."

"Am I not? "

"Kook! Move! ", I warned.

"Okay okay ma'am, don't get so worked up. Tsk! " , he said and moved to the sideways but while proceeding to stand beside me, I heard him murmur a little 'You don't love me nowadays.'

I looked at him with the side eye and saw the dude sulking, to which I smiled a little but I let him be because at some point he was looking cute and I liked that expression.

I refocused myself on clicking the picture and on getting the perfect angle, I pressed on the click button and took the picture before putting my phone back into my pocket.

Just then, the teacher in charge called out, "Students, get on the bus and find yourselves some seats!"

As instructed, both me and Kook walked towards the bus and got on it and so did the other students. Once we were inside the bus, we started looking for seats.

I initially asked Taehyung to save me and Jungkook two seats if he gets on the bus first , so I started looking for him. I started scanning the bus from front but he was nowhere to be seen, that was until my eyes finally landed on the second last row of the bus. There he was but wait, he wasn't alone. He was sitting with a girl, only her head was visible.

I walked towards them and the girl finally came in view, it was Yun.

This sly fox!

I hit his head with my hand to which he reacted with an 'ouch'. I ignored him and looked at Yun, "Hey Yun!"

"Hey Zoe. I saved this seat for you but he said he likes to sit in this row of seats."

"Oh is it? Haha of course he would.", I muttered.

"Huh? " , Yun replied.

"Nothing.", I continued, " Tae, where are our seats? " , I asked while moving my index finger in between Jungkook and me.