❀ 16 ❀

Zoe's POV:

"Changjo , choose your partner fast! We must complete the task before evening!", the teacher said.

I looked at the boys again and tried to decide. I could easily go with Kook but there was Jimin on the other hand who might think that there was something going on between me and Kook.

Wait, why do you care about what he thinks?

But honestly, the inner me somewhere also wanted to go with Jimin. So trying to put everything aside, I decided to go for him. I looked at him and was about to take his name when suddenly-

"Wait!" , I saw Lia , a girl from college, coming towards us from afar.

"Sorry sir, I got late while getting ready.", she said and I looked at her outfit.

Why is she wearing heels? Is she able to walk in the sand?

"Oh Lia, it's alright. We were just choosing the partners, who would you like to go with?" , the teacher asked her.

Lia looked around for a bit and then said, "Umm Jimin it is."

"Alright so it's done. Lia and Jimin and Changjo and Jungkook. Go and stand with your partners! "

And we did as instructed. I was not sad with the arrangements but somewhere I did want to go with Jimin. Well, my chance was snatched.

Anyways , we all got ready and were given papers to stand on. I stood with Kook, Tae with Yun on my right and Jimin and Lia on my left.

"Ahem babe, we gotta win.", Jungkook whispered to me.

"You know how much of a non-dancer I am." , I rolled my eyes.

"I know, I know but this is not about how well you dance. You just got to stand on the paper throughout.", he looked at me and smiled.

" And also..." , he continued, "I've got tips.", Kook said.

"As if! What are you? A pro at this?" , I asked.

"You never know!", he winked at me and that made me chuckle out loud. I hit his chest as a habit of mine while he accompanied me in laughing. While I was still busy in laughing, I looked at my left and surprisingly saw that Jimin was looking straight at me.

Jimin's POV:

There she was, laughing and giggling with her so called best friend. How I wished it was me! I mean, it should have been me.

I didn't really know why I was feeling that way , I never knew but I really wanted her to choose me in a blink even though I knew that she'd never choose me over her friends or over Jungkook to be exact. What was I expecting?

Zoe , you're driving me nuts. You better pay for it altogether!

Zoe's POV:

I don't really know why Jimin was looking at me that way. His eyes were blank unlike other days, they spoke no emotions. I looked him straight in the eyes but just after a few seconds, he retracted his eyes and looked at the girl in front of him.

"Okay students, let's start! Ready? 1,2,3 go! ", the teacher said and with that the song started playing. Everyone started swaying their bodies and so did I. Both me and Kook were in a good sync. We swayed our bodies continuously until it was time for a fold and then, to the next round.

After some time, we were proceeded to the next round.

And then the next.

And next.