☞ 6 ☜

(っ´▽')っ

Continuing.....

As instructed in the note, I went up to the staircase gate to meet the 'anonymous' note person . Once I reached there, I started looking around but there was no tracks of any person around me. A few more minutes and I realized that it was nothing but a silly prank on me. I should've known this the moment I didn't read the writer's name.

I turned on my heels, ready to go back to the hall, thinking that I wouldn't let them pull another prank when I was still there but the moment I lifted my foot to walk I felt a strong pull of my body.

I wanted to scream but that person put their hand on my mouth hushing me. I was actually terrified by thinking to where they were pulling me and why they were pulling me.

Is this person a kidnapper? What if I'm getting raped? Or worse, what if I'm getting murdered?

The person pulled me behind the staircase gate as written in the note and I realized that this person sent me the note. I swear I was ready to kick them if they were doing it for fun.

The person turned me around and gave me their full view.

"YOU? " , I screamed.

"Shh shh, let the whole world know that I'm here with you! " , sarcasm was a major part of his dialects. Yes, it was a 'him' and it was none other than Park Jimin.

"It was you who sent me the note? " , I crossed my arms over my chest but still managed to speak in a low voice.

He just nodded.

"What did you call me here for? And make it fast please, I am hungry. " ,I said rolling my eyes.

"I actually need a favour from you. "

"Favour? From me? Do you have fever or something? " , I stretched up-to his height to check his temperature because it was true, Park Jimin never takes anyone's favour.

"Tsk drop it Zoe, I'm serious! "  , he said giving up.

"Fine, tell me what favour."

"You know my cousin is here right? "

"Hmm. " , I nodded.

"So the people in my family kinda think that I'm a good boy. Since I'm teacher's favourite, they think I'm good with students too which I am. But the main problem here is out of all the people in this school Yun had to grow fond of you and you specifically hate me so ......."

"So? "

"So can you please act like we are good friends in front of Yun? "

I looked at him with a questioning face.

He started again, "See I know you hate me but please do me this favour."

"And why would I do that? "

"Please! "

"What will I get in return? "

"A trip to amusement park. "

"And? "

"Free homework. "

"For? "

"1 month "

"Nu uh! "

"2 months."

"No! "

"3 months. " , he sighed.

"Now you're speaking my language. And? "

"And what? I already gave you enough. "

"Tsk sadly no, I don't accept anything less than 3! "

"Ugh fine! Free food. "