❀ 11 ❀

Zoe's POV:

The ride was going pretty well. Jimin, though he sat beside me, was on his best behavior. He barely talked to me or teased me. He let me be and I was so grateful for that.

The bus was almost an hour away from it's destination when, out of nowhere, I felt a weight drop on my shoulder. I looked to my side to see what it was when I suddenly saw the devil dozing off, that too on my shoulder!

He had his headphones attached to his ears, eyes completely closed and mouth a little open. Due to him pressing his face against my shoulder, his face got squeezed and that made his lips pout a little. His long hair strands laid on his forehead making him look irresistibly cute.

He might be devilish most of the time but at this moment, he looked quite angelic. I moved a lil bit of his hair strands from his face, that were poking his eyes and put them to the side. While doing that, the sunlight suddenly shone on his face brightly, illuminating his beautiful features even more.

I looked around the bus and saw that everyone was asleep, even Kook. Tae was asleep on Yun and Kook was asleep on one of those big guys sitting beside him. Everyone, literally everyone was asleep beside me.

Was I that busy reading?

I swear books can really make me travel into a different world, they always did. After wandering my eyes around the bus and realizing that everyone was asleep , I looked back at Jimin and saw him squinting his eyes.

'He's prolly disturbed by the sunlight', I thought. So I pulled out my palm and placed it above his face so that it blocks the sunlight and the shadow falls on his face. I stayed like that for five minutes and also quickly scrolled through my phone to check the maps.

The maps showed that after like fifteen minutes of the route, there was a long tunnel. It showed that the tunnel was a twenty minutes long distance at normal speed.

I sighed and looked back at Jimin but my heart just suddenly skipped a beat when I saw him looking straight at me.

He was awake now and was looking at me. He had no emotions on his face. Every single part of his body remained still beside his eyes. I looked down at his face when my eyes suddenly got fixated with his.

He looked ethereal with that look on his face and the angle from which I was viewing his face made him look even prettier. His orbs shone brown from the lil bit of sunlight that escaped from above my hand.

My eyes stayed glued to his , not being able to disconnect them. His eyes moved from my face to my hand and then back at my face while my eyes followed his. He continued moving his eyes back and forth for a few more times before fixing them back at my eyes. He then dropped his eyes to my lips , to which I responded by repeating the action and dropping my eyes at his lips.

Next what I saw really made my heart beat faster than ever. He licked his lips and then looked up at my eyes again. I did the same and this time, Jimin wasn't expressionless. His eyes spoke, his eyes spoke out passion and desire.

We were continuing our eye battle when the bus suddenly entered the tunnel and we were all engulfed by darkness. Nothing was clearly visible, only a dim light entered the bus, the dimmed light at the tunnel. I closed my eyes immediately.

No movement was made, neither Jimin moved nor me. After closing my eyes for a few seconds, I opened my eyes again and blinked them a few times until they were finally adjusted to the darkness and were able to see stuffs.

I looked at Jimin again and saw that his eyes never moved from mine. Suddenly, I felt him moving and shifting his body closer to me before he snuggled his head more into my neck until his lips were touching my skin and the tip of his nose rubbed against my jawline.

This gesture made the little hairs present at the back of my neck stand up. I took a deep breath in and then looked back at Jimin trying to speak something but before I could even start , I felt a warm and soft sensation pressed onto my lips.

My heart was beating faster, even faster than the speed of light. His lips stayed still on mine for a few seconds, transferring his heat to me , before he started making movements. He sucked on my bottom lip a little, a gesture to ask me for my permission.

I wanted to pull back, push him away and throw a punch right at his face but my body acted against my will. I instead closed my eyes again while my trapped bottom lip and my free upper lip squeezed together, squeezing his upper lip , that was stuck in between, along with them.

I made just a little suck on his upper lip which was enough to let him know that I wanted it to happen. He smiled over my lips before scooting even closer than he already was and sucking on my lips harder.

Both of our heads tilted to the sides, letting the lips lock and fix perfectly against one another. He sucked on my bottom lip once again before engulfing my upper lip in between his and sucking the life out of it. He then slid his tongue over my bottom lip and dugged his teeth into it. He continued biting and sucking onto the pair of lips when his free hand suddenly started sliding over my clothes and then onto my thigh.

On reaching my upper thigh, he got a handful of my thigh muscles before caressing them. He drew small imaginary circles on my thigh and then squeezed the muscles to an extent where I could imagine my skin having red patches. This part of his actions made me gasp and that resulted in the partition of my lips . He took advantage of the partition and slid his tongue in at once.

He devoured the inside of my mouth with his tongue by moving it through every nook and corner of my mouth. He tasted like mint, mixed with a little sweetness. His taste was amazing. I could get addicted to it.

My tongue started moving all of a sudden and in no time, we were fighting for dominance. Both of our tongues clashed but the guy won at last, I gave up when he took my tongue in between his lips and sucked the life out of it.

The kiss continued for another few minutes before he slid his tongue out of my mouth and then slide it along the lining of my lips. He sucked on my lips one time more before dropping a long peck on them and ending the kiss. He then went back to the position he was in before the kiss, where his lips were touching my neck and the nose tip was brushed against my jawline.

I opened my eyes the next moment and saw that we were at the end of the tunnel and the light started hitting my eyes. I squeezed my eyes and adjusted to the bright light before widely opening them again.

I looked at Jimin and saw that his face was still hidden in my neck, I could feel the warmth of his lips. The session we had just now felt unreal, as if nothing really happened.

I brushed my fingers over my lips, wondering if it was a dream when I felt a light squeeze on my thigh, the same spot where I was squeezed just a few moments ago. I looked down at my thigh and that's when I realized that his hand was still there.

'So it wasn't a dream, it was very real.' , I thought.

I took a sharp breath in and calmed myself down before looking down at my thigh again. I placed my hand above Jimin's and lifted it up before placing it back on his lap.

Jimin still had his eyes closed and face buried in my neck but I didn't make any efforts in changing the position, I was too flustered to do that and looking at his face would make me feel more awkward.

So I let him be and then tilted my head back until it rested on the top of the back rest. I took another deep breath in and sighed out immediately before closing my eyes and letting my thoughts take over.

What the hell did you do Zoe? You cannot do this, he's your enemy.

And you don't kiss your enemy!

»»--⍟--««

A/N : Hope you liked it.

With love,
~Sri! ♡