☞ 5 ☜

o==[]::::::::::::::::>

Continuing....

I felt my shoulder hitting something and then my butt did a loud landing on the floor.

"He said he won't do anything." , I groaned and looked up thinking it was Park Jimin but no, there was this beautiful girl looking down at me with an worried expression. She had chestnut brown hair that came to mid-length. Her face was of medium size and she looked as if she was not from Korea.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" , she said. Her accent was different, yes she was definitely not from Korea. She helped me stand up and tried to dust away the dirt from my skirt.

"It okay, I'm fine." , I said.

"You aren't hurt right? I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, I was searching for someone."

"Oh it's okay. "

"Chuang Yun here and you? " , she stretched her hand.

" Chang Zoe! " , we shaked hands.

"Nice name huh. "

"Thanks. Um by the way, are you a transfer student? I mean your accent is different and your surname is also kinda not common. Sorry if I'm wrong. " , I enquired.

"Lol, you are really observant. Yes I'm a transfer student, well I initiated my own transfer since my parents had to shift to Korea. I'm from China, my mom is Korean and my dad is Chinese. That's why I have a different accent."

"Woah that's cool, your Korean is pretty good for a Chinese. "

"Ah that's because I was born in Korea. I shifted to China only when I was 9!"

"Pretty interesting life you have! "

"I do..... Yahh Park Jimin! " , she suddenly called out for Jimin from behind me.

'She knows him? Ahh might be his new fling. Of course!' , my mind barked.

"Come here! " , she called him again.

Once Park Jimin reached her, she hugged him and said, "I missed you! Why didn't you give me a single call last month? I'll complain to aunt once I meet her about this!"

'Last month and aunt? Seems like a long term thing but how? Is she perhaps his........ fiance? ' , my mind barked again.

"I was busy Yunyun! " , said Jimin.

'Yunyun? Oho nick names, I see! ' , my mind barked once again.

"Shut up! Oh BTW, Zoe this is Park Jimin, my cousin. His mom is my mom's elder sister." , Yun said.

'Cousin? Oh Zoe what were you thinking? '

"Oh, that's great. " , I faked a smile , what's great about having Park Jimin in your life?

"Umm not really, by the way Chim you have a really pretty friend here. "

"Pretty? Huh right! " , Jimin looked at me and made a gross face to which I replied with an eye roll.

"Zoe, how's my cousin at school? Is he troublesome? " , Yun asked me.

"What are you talking about Yunyun? Zoe and I are really good friends, right Zoe? " , Jimin lied.

"Wh-Ahh right, we are pretty good friends." , I faked a smile.

"That's great! By the way, I have class right now. It was nice meeting you Zoe, let's talk more over lunch! " , Yun said.

"But -"

"Byeeeeee! " , she left and pulled Park Jimin along with her.

Another day was ahead of me but I thought that day was gonna go kinda smooth on me since there were no pranks involved.

I walked off for my first class which was Biology and sat down on my seat. I made sure to check my seat before sitting, if you know you know!

I'm a person who loves solitude so I chose a single seat right next to the window so that I could space out if I wanted.

Few minutes later the class started filling up and after sometime the teacher also came. The teacher started the class shortly after.

Throughout the day , the first three classes were really interesting but the other two bored me out. It was now the lunch break and I was really excited to meet Kook and Tae. But I firstly had to put my books in my locker before leaving for the cafeteria so I did that. I opened my locker, put my books in it when I saw a sticky note attached to the door.

"Why do people talk through notes in this century? "

I pulled out the note and read what was written. It was really weird to get a note like this because the note didn't have the writer's name on it, it just said ,

"You must meet me before you go for lunch. Meet me behind the staircase gate now! I'm waiting! "

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N : This chapter was kinda short because the next content is little long and it'd stretch a bit . Hope you liked it.

And if you liked it then please vote for it.

I always love you.

With love,
~ Sri ♡